• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD) Breakfast drive this Saturday, March 21, anyone?

Guest GASTON

Guest GASTON

Hello Guys and Gals,

I need to do a RECCE for a breakfast drive. Was wondering if any would be interested to join me? :clap:

I Propose to leave at 7am from Esso and should be back by noon in Singapore.

Please PM me if any good souls would like to run with me. I was looking at the map and there will be quite a fair bit of B road driving to get to the destination.

Thanks!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad, that date, i'm busy, if not sure hitch a ride with you, if you driving your ML.. :punk1:

everyone is telling me to complete where i had left..... :angel1: :banghead: :angel1: :banghead: :3some: :banghead: on that day... :devil2: :censored:

Guest GASTON

hey buddy... would love to join you... 'cept I'm in shanghai till the 24th... :banghead: you doin recce for PCS?... or future sgmerc drives? :thumbsup:

No worries, bud... see you when you're back.... err... for both? :iconsalut:

Guest GASTON

Hey Gaston, i'm working full day on Saturday. Don't forget to share with me your route! ;D

Hey fruitcake, Anytime buddy. But I'm sure you are familiar with the route. Besides, I find it hard to believe you have not driven every road in Malaysia. :punk1:

I was also checking out the condition of the road more than the route because of the amount of rain we've been getting.

Catch up with you soon.