• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Kicherer Prepare New E-Class Tuning Package

keltanky

kicherer-mercedes-e-class_3.jpg

Kicherer has unveiled an optics tuning package for the upcoming Mercedes E-Class.

The body kit consists of carbon fiber panels including front and rear spoilers, side mirror covers and rear bumper. 20-inch forged-alloy wheels, Kicherer's own, are also included.

kicherer-mercedes-e-class.jpg

A new twin-piped performance exhaust system is part of the package too and Kicherer says it has tuned the suspension for a sportier ride.

kicherer-mercedes-e-class_2.jpg

On the inside comes a sport steering wheel, Nappa leather on the door panels and dashboard and carbon fiber finishings here and there.

kicherer-mercedes-e-class_1.jpg

Kicherer says this tuning package is based on the new E-Class AMG sports package, which will be offered on the new E-Class when it goes on sale in the coming weeks.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good question but i suspect kicherer would most likely appoint someone who already has an established clientele and potentially market for the region as well..

my guess is it's a toss-up between benzline, autovox or MBM ;D

cheers!

good question but i suspect kicherer would most likely appoint someone who already has an established clientele and potentially market for the region as well..

my guess is it's a toss-up between benzline, autovox or MBM ;D

cheers!

Haiz like that i can't be the distributor lor hee hee :banghead: i so small fly!

Hey datuk, you try la, your contacts much better! :devil2:

Guest narmi

keltanky ]

my guess is it' wrote:

Haiz like that i can't be the distributor lor hee hee :banghead: i so small fly!

Hey datuk, you try la, your contacts much better! :devil2:

Aiyah, whoever they appoint, still can bring it in the grey way lor..

And if bring in the grey way still more expensive, then can bring in the black way lor..

Just must see which shade of black u want ah!!

Guest east539

well for me the W212 with mods or no mods still look a bit off, coz to me the designs is sort of totally no connection with W211 anymore, i really love the W211, especially the W212 interior really like machiam copy BMW de. the aircon air vent lah, the top screen console & many more. now i really have to wait for the car to arrive in sg & have a real look at it than i will see if worth consider buying. the only thing that it is good is the design on the exterior bonnet front, really damn sporty, the rear....haizzz.....praying the car will look like a charm when i it is in town.