• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Advice on where to maintain

Guest sonnychann

Guest sonnychann

hello everyone, new bee here. Just got a C-class with 50k mileage that comes with 3 free servicing from dealer (not C&C). Car was previously serviced at C&C at 50k and originally bought from C&C. .

My question is

1) would you suggest i use 60k, 70k, 80k servicing by the dealer and go to C&C thereafter, or

2) ignore 3 free servicing and go straight to C&C.

I am afraid of warranty issues if i use dealer workshop.

Any experienced advice would be useful. :iconsalut:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Raskie

personally for me .. it depends on the w/shop offered by the dealer ... if it is reputable, then no issue but if some generic unknowns, then maybe not.

for peace of mind, maybe send the car to C&C to get a proper one-time service and 'check-up' ? thereafter goto one of the more reliable Merc w/shops outside ...

Guest sy69u

how old is the car.... if its still less then 3yrs, then u might 1 2 bring it down to c&c as its still under warranty... if already passed 3yrs, i suggest u ask your dealer tat u 1 2 service your car in MBM. MBM is 1 of the better workshops tat can handle merc cars.

hello everyone, new bee here. Just got a C-class with 50k mileage that comes with 3 free servicing from dealer (not C&C). Car was previously serviced at C&C at 50k and originally bought from C&C.

Hi, :welcome: to SGMERC. The free 3 year servicing meaning all free or only labour free ? If it is all free than no need to headache where to go.

My question is

1) would you suggest i use 60k, 70k, 80k servicing by the dealer and go to C&C thereafter, or

Since you are given 3 year free service from this workshop, try them out a few time than you decide.2) ignore 3 free servicing and go straight to C&C.

I wont go to C&C for servicing if there is no more wty.

I am afraid of warranty issues if i use dealer workshop.

Yes if still with C&C wty, a must to go back and get your car service by them.

Any experienced advice would be useful. :iconsalut:

Hope i can help, join us at any of our GTG or Kopi session and discuss it in person would be better, see you soon.

Guest RedDevils

hello everyone, new bee here. Just got a C-class with 50k mileage that comes with 3 free servicing from dealer (not C&C). Car was previously serviced at C&C at 50k and originally bought from C&C.

Hi, :welcome: to SGMERC. The free 3 year servicing meaning all free or only labour free ? If it is all free than no need to headache where to go.

My question is

Since you are given 3 year free service from this workshop, try them out a few time than you decide.2) ignore 3 free servicing and go straight to C&C.

I wont go to C&C for servicing if there is no more wty.

Yo Bro,

He say 3 free servicing... not 3 years free servicing lah....

Cheers!