• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W213 E200 or W213 E250

Merc Fan

5 hours ago, michaelleongchangliat said:

E250 avg gets exclusive rims as well. Imo the e250 is worth getting especially in avg trim

The E-class all have real leather, except Nappa Leather for Exclusive models. Nappa leather is softer but harder to maintain and easily scratched. Yes the AVG also get the exclusive rims too. Need to pay another 17K for the E250 but when you sell it, can get back maybe half the 17K? :(

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2017 at 6:32 PM, Merc Fan said:

Hi bros,

Given the E200 and E250, which is more worthwhile to purchase in terms of value?

Bro, have you pulled the trigger yet?

So I was also deciding between E200 AVG and E250 AVG. They had two of these cars... same colour side by side. The rims on the E250 definitely looks better.

But I decided against E250 as I am not particular about the higher HP and the widescreen. I opted for E200 so that I can spend abit more on aftermarket mods.

I went for the E200 AVG as the little extra HP and the widescreen are not important to me as I only use some basic functions like aircon, radio, telephone etc. Hence I go for the E200AVG. I agree with you that the rim for E250 is nicer. I have already collected my car recently, 2017 version with the black Mercedes logo. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Merc888 said:

So I was also deciding between E200 AVG and E250 AVG. They had two of these cars... same colour side by side. The rims on the E250 definitely looks better.

Maybe you can change the rim to E250 rim? :)

16 minutes ago, Merc Fan said:

When are you getting your car? 

Late Sep/Early Oct. Shopping around now for potential mod. I think change of rims can wait until the tires become worn. Change all together. Nobody wants stock rims. So difficult to get value even if just fresh out from C&C.

What colour did you get? I got a Diamond Silver. 

24 minutes ago, Merc888 said:

Late Sep/Early Oct. Shopping around now for potential mod. I think change of rims can wait until the tires become worn. Change all together. Nobody wants stock rims. So difficult to get value even if just fresh out from C&C.

What colour did you get? I got a Diamond Silver. 

Mine is selenite grey, the colour that was displayed on the E-class brochure. Interior is beige :)

• Like 1