• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD) - TGIF - Lunch meet at Science Center Macdonald

Guest blackmercs

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

blackmercs ]

looks interesting..... but a bit far..... will pop by if I' wrote:

haha ya, only ppl work in the west side probably will come down.

lolz

i used to school in the west side... and by this friday, i would also have "used" to live in the west...

just moved back to the north.. sian ar, i miss the west... :surrender:

Guest angela

Hi guys,

This Friday e 13th lunch meet at Science Center Macdonald. Time 11.30 to 1 pm. All r Welcome, c ya.

1) NewC180

2) blackMercs

3) Willy

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

lets add on...

Guest NewC180

if i can get up by that time will go drop by. Can't confirm la need my beauty sleep la. Wahaha ;D than you can also get the decals provide i go hee hee

Oh Please COME!!! I want the decal! Sorry that I couldn't make it for the monthly GTGs at kallang as the time always clash with my kids' swimming lessons. Will try to go one of these days.

Guest blackmercs

NewC180 ]

if i can get up by that time will go drop by. Can' wrote:

Oh Please COME!!! I want the decal! Sorry that I couldn't make it for the monthly GTGs at kallang as the time always clash with my kids' swimming lessons. Will try to go one of these days.

Oh yes, please come come, i want the decal too.

blackmercs ]

NewC180 ]

if i can get up by that time will go drop by. Can' wrote:

Oh Please COME!!! I want the decal! Sorry that I couldn' wrote:

Oh yes, please come come, i want the decal too.

Kel u r so popular now because you have the most wanted item in sgmerc forum. Everyone loves u.. :love7:

Guest jameslhm

Hi guys,

This Friday e 13th lunch meet at Science Center Macdonald. Time 11.30 to 1 pm. All r Welcome, c ya.

1) NewC180

2) blackMercs

3) Willy

4)jameslhm(tbc)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

lets add on...

Kel u r so popular now because you have the most wanted item in sgmerc forum. Everyone loves u.. :love7:

i want more honeys lor... ;D ;D ;D ;D not only bees la.. ;)

hehehe say so much you coming anot?? hehehe :tongue1:

Haha... U got one Queen Bee liao ya...

Anyway, quite unlikely to make it today. Got appointments during that time. You guys enjoy ya. cheers. :)

Guest blackmercs

:surrender: sorry guys. Couldn't turn up due to morning had to admit my sister into NUH for suspect heart problems. :surrender:

Oh, is ok, hope yr sis will speedy recovery ya.

:surrender: sorry guys. Couldn't turn up due to morning had to admit my sister into NUH for suspect heart problems. :surrender:

Huh! S1 ? Hope your sis is fine now. :pray:

Guest angela

Thanks to all the bru whom turn up for the meetup!!!

cheers

yes, nice meeting blackmercs and newc180 in person... walau.. first meeting and poison starting from steering wheel to rims to springs... i think i need to change car liao... :D

btw, thanks blackmercs for the treat for the curry chicken rice... thats one meal i wont forget in a hurry!

Guest NewC180

cheers

yes, nice meeting blackmercs and newc180 in person... walau.. first meeting and poison starting from steering wheel to rims to springs... i think i need to change car liao... :D

btw, thanks blackmercs for the treat for the curry chicken rice... thats one meal i wont forget in a hurry!

willy, nice meeting you too! looking forward to meet the rest of the gang soon, but won't be able to make it to this month's gtg as I'll be away.....

Guest blackmercs

cheers

hehe is NewC180 brought us lunch leh, not me. Nice meeting u too and thanks for yr kopi o siew tai. My poison mod is cheapo one leh, hahaha

Guest NewC180

oh, so sorry, i thought i saw u pay. my bad.

thanks NewC180!

I BROUGHT you guys there for lunch, blackmercs BOUGHT us lunch. Got it? HaHa

Thanks blackmercs once again!