• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Where to get nice Rims and reasonable Tyre for Merc? or Design our cars

Guest angela

Guest angela

Hi Guys and Ladies,

I am new in this forum but i drive my C class for abt 10mths liao but didnt do anything with it. Wanna ask u guys and ladies where and if there is any places for recommendation on

- Nice designer Rims

- Reasonable price for changing Tyres

- Others Design like strickers and etc....

Anyone can recommend? Pls

Cheers..

Guest kepiting1sg

Hi Guys and Ladies,

I am new in this forum but i drive my C class for abt 10mths liao but didnt do anything with it. Wanna ask u guys and ladies where and if there is any places for recommendation on

- Nice designer Rims

Cheers..

Hi Bro 6668,

A warm welcome to U! :welcome:

Join our GTG which is usually held at the last Sunday of each month at Kallang Stadium Car Park F from 4.30pm - 6.30pm.

Usually the C Class owners outnumbers the rest of the MB models at the GTG.

Here U can chat up the always friendly kakies willing to share poisons for perf. mods & looks.

Enjoy your stay here! :love9:

Guest turismo

Hi Guys and Ladies,

- Nice designer Rims

Cheers..

Hi 6668,

Welcome to the club. For rims and tyres. You can check out Leong Seng Auto. They are Paya Ubi. On the ground floor. They have a wide range and rims. They can also indent for you just that you have to wait.

Happy shopping...

Guest LeeCH

For the record, does Leong Seng indent original AMG rims? I saw some OE AMG 18's lying around there and I am guessing someone traded in their wheels and tires for something else from them. I know I can call and asked, but lazy lah.....just wondering anyone here did it before. Thanks.

:welcome: 6668,

Think Leong Seng or any others dealer or Shop have what you want, they will tale from those imported it and sell it to you.

Leong Seng do have more bigger rim in stock.

Why dont you specify what you are looking for,What king of rims, tyre :punk1:

Guest Cklasse

The DPE site sponsor at the top of this page has some nice big rims. There are 2 sample cars to see in out monthly meetup, a SLK and W204. I would suggest you come to the meetup and see the types of rims.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raskie

i believe Hurry Tires and South East also have a good selection of rims ... another place i used to goto is Lee Beng along AMK Ave3

Else can import from overseas ... prob in the region of USD$2,000 per set of 4 (for 19") inc shipping

Tires i normally get from Soh Bro (AMK) ... today rec a friend and he got B'stone RE001 18" at $240/pc ::)

Hi CADesign,as i had modify some of your posting which include branding and model nos, if you are related to this Rims shop or some how doing adv, we would appreciate you could do it in proper way as to be fair to our other's paid advertiser in this forum.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...