• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Wiper Judders Badly..

Guest echodeltax

Guest echodeltax

Dear Bros,

I just collected my new C-180 less than 2 weeks ago and realised that my Wipers judders very badly.... feels like old car wiper leh!! :(

Any bros here has the same problem too with the new car wiper (W204)? should i just go back to C&C to buy a new one?? will it solve the problem?

Thanks!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest echodeltax

Yes, it done by your car wash shampoo....

Clean it off with your wiper spray will do.

Yes i did polish my car!! hehehe... new car mah... so keep washing and polishing... :)

Thanks!!

Yes i did polish my car!! hehehe... new car mah... so keep washing and polishing... :)

Thanks!!

Used only Plain Clear water for your windscreen in future, i mean later or 2moro.....

Guest echodeltax

Thanks!!

Used only Plain Clear water for your windscreen in future, i mean later or 2moro.....

Thanks Bro!!

btw, I am also still not getting used to the auto-rain sensor thingy..

I still prefer the one that i can control the lowest speed myself, eg. the no. of wipes per sec..

If the wipers judder I spray my washer fluid to lubricate the windshield. This works for a while until the washer fluid is wiped away. by then hopefully no more rain and the wiper stops. Otherwise repeat with washer fluid again, lah!!

Never again polish your wind screen. Squeaky clean windscreens are not good....or put those chemicals that claim to disperse water. They work only as long as your bottle lasts. Then need to buy and buy again. Just use light car wash solution with lots of plain water.

Last resort, buy new wiper blades and take proper care of your windscreen. Good luck!