• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Spolier for Trunk and Roof (2002 CLK320 - W208)

Guest sunray

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

Anyone know where i can get spoiler for my CLK 320 W208 in Singapore? Please provide me with the contact if possible. Time to give my car a face lift. :surrender:

Oh btw anyone happen to have a service and repair manual for the car? Where can i get one? :clap:

Rgds

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

Sorry i post there then some direct me here.... :iconsalut:

Hi Sunray, I've directed U from MBWorld to here and U posted your Q on 2 folders in this forum which is this folder and the SGMERC Talk folder.

Bro W208 is telling U that Lorinser do have the stuff U are looking for and Benzline in Singapore carry Lorinser kit.

Here's the address of Benzline.

Benzline Auto Pte Ltd (Singapore)

29 Ubi Crescent Singapore 408582

Tel: 6774 5877

Contact Person : George

Hi KELtanky,

Appreciate your invitation but I current on business trip station in Middle East. Dont think i can make it back soon.

Hi Batam Cheem ,

Thanks for the info, i have email Benzline for more info.

Rgds :3some:

Hi KELtanky,

Appreciate your invitation but I current on business trip station in Middle East. Dont think i can make it back soon.

Hi bro sunray,

Think you mistaken my :offtopic: question. It was directed to bro W208. And my quoted reply was saying bro W208 is a pro in W208. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Email them liao..but still no news from them about the pricing. Anyone know how much it will cost for each roof and trunk spoiler?

Also bro here, anyone know where i can get a service and repair manual for my car?

Thanks.

Email them liao..but still no news from them about the pricing. Anyone know how much it will cost for each roof and trunk spoiler?

Also bro here, anyone know where i can get a service and repair manual for my car?

sunray,

it'll be a whole lot faster if you call benzline direct & request for george.

in terms of pricing check these two links just to give you an idea of what to expect for genuine Lorinser roof & trunk spoilers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mercedes-W208-CLK-Lorinser-Roof-spoiler-Genuine_W0QQitemZ130231001466QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item130231001466&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mercedes-W208-CLK-Lorinser-Boot-spoiler-Genuine_W0QQitemZ130231001456QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item130231001456&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

And during my last visit to benzline in December, they had a pair of Lorinser door sills in stock for the W208 >:D

As for the service/repair manual, have u tried the dealership?

Hope this helps.

cheers!

keltanky ]

sunray,

i' wrote:

the W208 pro is here! :thumbsup:

:offtopic: a bit, bro you going for MYBENZ Anniversary?? end of :offtopic:

bro kelvin, no leh i'm not a W208 pro, just an enthusiast ;)

As for the mybenz anniversary, i might be in spore that weekend :angel1:

cheers!

Guest sunray

Hi,

Thanks W208 for all the info. I will get in touch with Benzline as soon as i return to SIN.

As for the service and repair manual, no i have not approach the dealer as i know they are usually more expensive :death: . I saw a few on ebay etc.

Rgds

• 2 weeks later...