• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Can these exhaust tips fit c180??

Guest xuexun

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echodeltax

Nice!!

Anyone knows if we can buy it directly in Sg?? If can get it fixed locally is better. Or maybe can buy and DIY....

Guest holmiumz

but i just got back from mbm, they asking me to fix the 1 pipe out looks like c200 one.

i ask them got amg one they say dont have. How should i ask them??

hey how much is the 1 pipe (c200) they charging? me thinking to get leh...maybe more ppl to get together will be cheaper?

Let me try answer this.....

For C180, no point change to the C200 look, since planning to spent some money, get a AMG tips from ebay and goes to those exos shop and weld it on will do. Can try Man exhaust @ Sin min.

I did once i check with Benzline, they selling this tips for $200 each, or maybe lower now.

Might also want to consider change to twin(left / right) like the C230....

but i just got back from mbm, they asking me to fix the 1 pipe out looks like c200 one.

i ask them got amg one they say dont have. How should i ask them??

hey how much is the 1 pipe (c200) they charging? me thinking to get leh...maybe more ppl to get together will be cheaper?

i dont like the 1 pipe look, i am either getting 2 pipe on 1 side or 1 pipe on left and right side. But i rather not have a dummy tip, so i prefer getting option 1.

Price is high $200s. you should check with them if u are interested

For C180, no point change to the C200 look, since planning to spent some money, get a AMG tips from ebay and goes to those exos shop and weld it on will do. Can try Man exhaust @ Sin min.

I did once i check with Benzline, they selling this tips for $200 each, or maybe lower now.

so u are saying, if i buy the ebay tips, man can fix no problem? I am afraid that i buy the tips already then cannot use

so u are saying, if i buy the ebay tips, man can fix no problem? I am afraid that i buy the tips already then cannot use

Man sure can do....

This is what i have....

DSC05151-2-1.jpg

Both left and right are real with air blowing....Add on a 'Y' pipe to seperate from cat back.

mine was a rojak 'diy' job, Tips and muffles are from ebay, the rest i did it at Fong Kim.

Just note if you are getting the muffles on line, both our left and right space for the box are in diff size, some mignt not fix in nicely.

Both left and right are real with air blowing....Add on a 'Y' pipe to seperate from cat back.

mine was a rojak 'diy' job, Tips and muffles are from ebay, the rest i did it at Fong Kim.

Just note if you are getting the muffles on line, both our left and right space for the box are in diff size, some mignt not fix in nicely.

ok, thanks for the info!!

Guest holmiumz

hey bro, how to check if the exhaut buy from ebay can be used ah? any specific dimensions or anything to look for?