• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Few paints dropped off - How to patch it? :(

Guest holmiumz

Guest holmiumz

Hey my new ride for paint came off (stupid me!) :( :( :( so damn sad man...anywone know how to patch? I got like 4 small white patch on the bumper (my car is tenorite grey), any suggestion how to patch it?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest holmiumz

Hi,

I think you can get the touch-up paint from C&C service centre in Pandan. I got mine there FOC.

really? how to ask for tat (wat does it call?) ? do they apply for u for free or have to diy?

Guest echodeltax

Hey my new ride for paint came off (stupid me!) :( :( :( so damn sad man...anywone know how to patch? I got like 4 small white patch on the bumper (my car is tenorite grey), any suggestion how to patch it?

Hey I also noticed my bumper paint also came off due to stones..etc.. How come so easily come out one ah??

Less than one week old already kena 2 patches already!! It seems that the paint comes off very easily for C-Class leh... me so sad also....

My old car drive for so many years then have a few very tiny scratches due to other people open door too hard.....

this is really sooooo unfortunate!!

Let me know if C&C can help you paint or polish back. I doubt they will do it since the car already delivered to you.

Hello, any bros here knows where we can get it done outside?? and about how much $$$?? I dont mind paying alittle just to get it done as is still a very very new car.

...heart pain...

Guest turismo

Hi,

I think you can get the touch-up paint from C&C service centre in Pandan. I got mine there FOC.

really? how to ask for tat (wat does it call?) ? do they apply for u for free or have to diy?

The paint are at the counter. U can ask them but you have to DIY.

Guest skipper

Ask them nicely - they will do it for you for free. But must warn you first the touch up paint result is not great.

Yes, the Merc original paint is very brittle and chips easily but it's more scratch resistant than other cars'.

The only way to restore the paintwork is to respray. It's about $400 per car panel or bumper at C&C the last time I checked. But you get back the original nano paint.

Guest echodeltax

thanx bro! I will go check it out..bro echodeltex, wanna go together?

Is ok bro, i already have mine.

Dont dare to touch up myself cos my fingers shaky shaky, wait make it worst!! maybe will get wifey to do it, i guess is like painting her nails!! hahaha...

Guest echodeltax

bro, where u got urs fixed? care to share?

hmmmm.... my wifey said she will try to paint for me. hehehe...

i hope the patch doesnt get even bigger!!! hahaha.... is less than size of 5ct coin only now.

will let her try first, but i think end of the day, we need to get the professional to do it for us. just touch up the area shouldnt cost so much ($400) as mentioned by some bro here...

Any Bros here knows where to do simple touch up?? like those hit by stones?? maybe $50+ can do the job?? :)

Thanks!!