• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

w204 - Does it come with the cup holder?

Guest holmiumz

Guest NewC180

Car does not comes with it. But I happened to see it, and told my se that I want it. Then I think she bought it and fixed it for me foc. Accessories dept should have it, you can call and check the price. Or see if your se wanna give you free or not. Pretty useful!

Guest holmiumz

Car does not comes with it. But I happened to see it, and told my se that I want it. Then I think she bought it and fixed it for me foc. Accessories dept should have it, you can call and check the price. Or see if your se wanna give you free or not. Pretty useful!

thanx bro! guess it is too late to get from my SE liao... :( dunno how much, must go and check it out first. Just want to check if it is easily detachable or once fixed cant be take out?

Guest NewC180

My SE got it fixed for me before I collect my car, but it looks like it should be easy to fix in. Didn't try to take it out before, so dunno if it is easy to detach or not. But the holder stays in place well and doesn't move out of position.

Bro, saw from your photo you got an extra safety belt clip, where did you get it ?

sorry, i :offtopic: also

yes bro dun mind share the info with us , like 9339 i think we can't take the ding ding ding sound ah...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

yes, u were lucky... actually im sourcing for those that have one male side and one female side, so i dun have to take them off when i wanna put on my seatbelt..

Guest echodeltax

Oh, I requested from my SE, and she took 2 clips and gave it to me. I can't stand the ding ding sound!

Hehe... looks like my SE really good hor....

Wah!! your SE really fantastic leh!! I should have checked out more from this webside before buying my C-Class....

Guest kopimonster

Took some pictures of the cup holder in my car for those interested:

23022009054.jpg

i want to highlight one problem i encountered with the cup holder. the slider with the handle bar you see in the pic, cannot be closed fully (well, at least in my ride), i think the handle bar is in the way. as a result, the slot that is next to it, cannot hold a cup properly. i must really yank it pretty hard in order to fit a cup in there :(

Guest NewC180

Took some pictures of the cup holder in my car for those interested:

23022009054.jpg

i want to highlight one problem i encountered with the cup holder. the slider with the handle bar you see in the pic, cannot be closed fully (well, at least in my ride), i think the handle bar is in the way. as a result, the slot that is next to it, cannot hold a cup properly. i must really yank it pretty hard in order to fit a cup in there :(

Yup, same goes for mine. That's why I always put in the front slot. The rear slot can fit smaller cups though. Nonetheless, I find them very useful and I use them every day!