• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New B200

Guest merc2009

Guest merc2009

hi Everyone

Am new here. My wife just collected her new B200 over the weekend.

Car is black in colour and already after the downpour yesterday, there are watermarks. sigh!

Was thinking of doing CS-II with unique1995. Anyone here tried it and any comments ?

So far so good .... driving the car has been enjoyable. Quiet and smooth, and powerful enuf.

Came with Good Year 215/45/17 tyres which seem to be a little quieter than the CSC2 on the test car.

Wished the flwg came standard on the B:

1. Auto aircon / climate control

2. Electric seats with memory

3. Electrical foldable mirrors

4. Nicer door lock knobs ... yes there are so filmsy looking.

Seen Brabus ones on the Internet. Anyone know where I can get them ?

Hope to meet up with other B Klasse owners, and everyone else here.

Cheers!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, :welcome: to SGMERC. Hope yopu enjoy your stay here and see you at our Monthly GTG this coming 22nd @ Kallang.

Am new here. My wife just collected her new B200 over the weekend.

Car is black in colour and already after the downpour yesterday, there are watermarks. sigh!

Was thinking of doing CS-II with unique1995. Anyone here tried it and any comments ?

I have my CS-II done before i collect my ride but i also have the same problem as yours, think this doesnt help on the watermark done by rain.

So far so good .... driving the car has been enjoyable. Quiet and smooth, and powerful enuf.

Came with Good Year 215/45/17 tyres which seem to be a little quieter than the CSC2 on the test car.

Glad that you had enjoyed driving your B's.

Wished the flwg came standard on the B:

1. Auto aircon / climate control

My C's came standard

2. Electric seats with memory

Also Standard

3. Electrical foldable mirrors

Also Standard

Yes you can get it from eBay,ther is BRABUS & AMG type but make sure your rear 2 door lock knobs can be dismantle,some are attach with wire which cannot be dismantle.

Hope to meet up with other B Klasse owners, and everyone else here.

See you soon

Cheers!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: once again.

Pooo has installed the brabus ones on his A class. he did it at mbm so u might wanna go down and enquire or just pm them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest merc2009

Pooo has installed the brabus ones on his A class. he did it at mbm so u might wanna go down and enquire or just pm them.

Just to update, the Brabus door lock pins cannot be installed for the back. Only the front. So not much point.