• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Use of Service Credits

Guest exile

Yo bros and Sis,

We were given $7K worth of service credits which will last for 3 years. I was wondering how or what the folks here spend these credits on....

Will we be able to finish using these credits within 3 years if we just use them for servicing and maintenance?

cheers!

Mmmm... I wonder what else can be seen as a worthy inclusion for the car...

there is no Ipod connection.... the current 17" rims looks better than the 18" ones they are offering...

car is pretty well equipped....

How much are we looking at per servicing? our SE asks us to call her when the car's mileage is about 13-14K kms.... told us to service the car every 15K Kms.... Car is now 3 months old and is only used for 2K Kms... think long way to go... hahaha...

Bro, keep it just in case...

For mine, i actually used it twice to change tyres..

Then if still got leftover, u can buy ALL of us something from the merc shop..

and in return, ALL of us can buy u coffee at the merc cafe!

Bro, keep it just in case...

For mine, i actually used it twice to change tyres..

Then if still got leftover, u can buy ALL of us something from the merc shop..

and in return, ALL of us can buy u coffee at the merc cafe!

Coffee/ Spider Cappucino on me every time you going to buy us something there.....remember to call me....

Alright... I will see how much is left near the 3 years servicing deadline... hahahaha....

Is it true that we had to pay for the coffee at MB?

I did not managed to had any as when we purchase the car, we were there pretty late in the evening...

Guest RedDevils

Alright... I will see how much is left near the 3 years servicing deadline... hahahaha....

Is it true that we had to pay for the coffee at MB?

I did not managed to had any as when we purchase the car, we were there pretty late in the evening...

Thought the coffee is free? Delifrance somemore.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alumetal

yeah, got a frd also in the same siutation as you.

got many leftover credit vouchor...... finally got to sell them at 50% discount to other ppl.

.....story is... cash is king !

Guest exile

Can use the credits on the store right? I will go whack some F1 clothings...

if at the end still had left over, i might just buy parts or change some stuffs... kekekek