• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2016 C200 Premium plus command online

Need help...I am not able to connect to internet despite I paired the Bluetooth. I am able to read my hand phone phonelist, dial using Bluetooth hands free. Play music using Bluetooth. Just cannot connect to internet. The error message is "Data connection temporarily not available"

Can anyone enlighten me? By the way, this is a PI car so can't go back to C&C.

Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the service is not enabled for Singapore. I tried to run the Internet Radio app but it gives the same error message despite the fact that I am able to stream music from my phone, surf the net on the Audio 2.0 but not run the Internet Radio app.My car is from C&C.

I think the service is not enabled for Singapore. I tried to run the Internet Radio app but it gives the same error message despite the fact that I am able to stream music from my phone, surf the net on the Audio 2.0 but not run the Internet Radio app.My car is from C&C.

Hi eng98, is your a premium plus NTG5.0? I managed to get it work by pairing the Bluetooth with my iPhone. I can serve internet and using internet radio now.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am using audio 20 too.

May I know how to surf internet? Meaning where to click?

Thank you.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎20‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 8:48 AM, is250c said:

Hi, I am using audio 20 too.

May I know how to surf internet? Meaning where to click?

Thank you.

Enable Bluetooth tethering from your mobile phone.  I am able to connect to Internet Radio. But sound quality sucks due to low bit rate.