• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Väth V18K Mercedes-Benz C-Class based on C200

keltanky

vth-v18k.jpg

German tuner Väth has unveiled a tuning and styling package called V18K for the Mercedes-Benz C200. It's not an overboard package as one might find from other tuners but rather something mild yet spicy. Väth increased the C200's standard 184hp (135kW) to 215hp (158kW). Because of that top speed goes up to 149mph (240km/h).

vth-v18k_3.jpg

Styling changes are in black 18-inch wheels, a black radiator grille, a new front apron, a rear spoiler and a stainless steel exhaust system. The suspension has been tweaked to ride 45mm lower up front and 35mm lower at the rear.

vth-v18k_4.jpg

vth-v18k_7.jpg

vth-v18k_9.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kinky74

thanks... looking for a C200 now hopefully i can get one really soon

wow nice looking grill possible to just get the grill only?

First :welcome: kinky74 and congrats on your first post!

I think its possible just to get the grille only, you can enquire from mbm as they are also author dealer for Väth. :thumbsup:

thanks... looking for a C200 now hopefully i can get one really soon

wow nice looking grill possible to just get the grill only?

First :welcome: kinky74 and congrats on your first post!

I think its possible just to get the grille only, you can enquire from mbm as they are also author dealer for Väth. :thumbsup:

:welcome: to SGMERC......

Maybe you would want to join us @ gtg or kopi and get to know more about C's before you commit for 1.