• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The New E (W213) is here . . .

PearlJam

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The dashboard doesn't seems to be LED..... which is the selling point for W213....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I saw that too... but its on a indent basis... not really keen to put $$$ on them... dunno when will I get them....

I recently came across this...

attachicon.gifimage.png

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

The dashboard doesn't seems to be LED..... which is the selling point for W213....

The UK SE models come with the 'normal' twin tube instrument cluster with a central 8.4inch TFT screen.

The widescreen dashboard is only available as an option with the optional COMAND system, with twin 12.3 TFT screen. £2'000

I am guessing that this option will cost S$8'000 more here. 

Notice all diesel models? Quite impressive specs....400Nm of torque!

I always been keen onto diesel models. I think SG gov, ask u sit u sit. ask u stand u stand. wan eco but wanna charge diesel tax, years ago when euro 4 coming up, I think brands like bmw, merc etc in Europe all going into diesel alrdy.. only us, like toads underneath the well..zz

Now diesel car tax minimum if car is euro 5, if car is euro 6 by 2018(if I'm correct) lagi not much difference.

But I believe by then, Diesel will betaxable, as currently Diesel is not tax, whereas Petrol is Taxable.

Rumours going around that, there will 2 types of Diesel selling at Service Station, one will be Euro 4, the other will be premium Euro 6.

Notice all diesel models? Quite impressive specs....400Nm of torque!

Quite normal to have high torque for diesel... that's y almost all the taxis in Singapore are diesel to enjoy the low end torque in the city traffic...