• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Key protection

Guest exile

Family just purchased the new E200K. The key is beautiful and expensive to replace. I was wondering if any folks here know where can I purchase some sort of leather pouch (must fit the key nicely one) to protect the key?

Just a short intro of myself.. E200K bought by family, silver with mocca brown interior... Me, I am driving a VW Golf GTI....

thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest camelot

Family just purchased the new E200K. The key is beautiful and expensive to replace. I was wondering if any folks here know where can I purchase some sort of leather pouch (must fit the key nicely one) to protect the key?

Just a short intro of myself.. E200K bought by family, silver with mocca brown interior... Me, I am driving a VW Golf GTI....

thanks

I bought a small little pouch from Goldlion that fit the key exactly (a bit like the lexus pouch that comes with the key for the IS250). You may also consider the slide out pouch on ebay.

Alrighty... I will go shopping for key pouches both in shopping centers and Ebay....

Thanks.

Or you can drop by this sunday GTG, i show you what i have.

Alas... saw this message too late..

But in future, can I come down in my GTI?

try braun buffel..

Saw it while I was shopping at Isetan over the weekend... but i forget to bring along the Merc key.. and they have a few sizes... but thanks for all the information...

cheers!

Alrighty... I will go shopping for key pouches both in shopping centers and Ebay....

Thanks.

Or you can drop by this sunday GTG, i show you what i have.

Alas... saw this message too late..

But in future, can I come down in my GTI?

No problem....we welcome any make and model,as long you consider yourself 'Fun Loving'.

See you