• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CLA Meet up

zeenie

Hellos,

We are having a meetup to chit chat over coffee this coming Friday 13 May 2016 from 9-ish til late, for all non-superstitious car enthusiasts. 

We have yet to finalise the location (or time) but if you're interested and can make it, do drop me or cts1984 a PM with your contact details (we communicate via whatsapp).

PS. Most of us drive CLAs hence this is not in the general meetup post. Plus there is the awesome meetup on 28 May coming up!

• Like 1

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

• 1 month later...

We tend to arrange adhoc meetups through whatsapp these days, and we have a group with mostly CLAs, so feel free to PM me your details and i'll add you to the group.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi bro zeenie, ur inbox overflow liaozzz. Kindly trouble you to add me into the WA grp. My mob 83216888. Thanks in advance.

Apologies for the full inbox! Have added you! =)

Hi guys, please post some pictures of your meetup for us to enjoy. :)

Also, while WhatsApp is great for quick conversations, forums are a better platform to share technical issues, mod related discussions, etc as more people can learn and it can be found via the search function - very helpful for all members or non-members.

Cheers!

We do discuss on forums as well, since most of the quirks of the car can be figured out by reading the threads which are helpful. =) I'll try to post some photos to share. 

WA is used mostly for socializing and arranging meet ups, and personally, i still follow the forums to read and learn from others. =)