• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CannonBall Run 17th - 18th Jan (Reccee Drive)

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Briefing...discussing which route to take.

P1010038.jpg

I ask for my good friend Jonathan to be there for some advise.

P1010042.jpg

My new toy...PVO VIO video camera.

P1010035.jpg

External mounted with suction cup.

P1010054.jpg

Guest appearance...thank Buddha this car came along to show us some of the route, if not...

P1010062.jpg

Loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg road ahead!

P1010060.jpg

Stop for a puff & toilet break.

P1010065.jpg

By now you would have notice that most of my pix are taken at petrol stations as that's the only chance to take the pix cos most of the time we're driving flat out..& when i say flat out...i mean really FLAT OUT!!!

P101006809-23-15.jpg

P101007109-23-15.jpg

P1010069.jpg

Nice ass...

P1010072.jpg

Nice backdrop..

P101007409-23-15.jpg

This car got no top speed....but eats everyone on the trunk road! Honda TypeR Rules!!! :snglfk:

P1010076.jpg

P1010078.jpg

Fooling around to keep us awake...

P1010079.jpg

wakao...u pple drive like no tomorrow....hahaha...

Nice pics... no cameron pics ? what happened to all the scenic phototaking pics ?

heng ahhh... didnt go. No horse run and not enough horse to run..... hahahaha

This is one serious drive. Not for the faithhearted. Practically we're just pushing ourselves & the car to the limit. I personally like it. Full bore all the way. Doing it again very soon. This time you guys must not miss it.

Guest wuyiche

This is one serious drive. Not for the faithhearted. Practically we're just pushing ourselves & the car to the limit. I personally like it. Full bore all the way. Doing it again very soon. This time you guys must not miss it.

Indeed it was... considering it was 1600+ km.. in 2 days with only a night's rest in between..

We will plan another one for sure... only for those used to driving long distances at high speeds... be it NSHW or b-roads.

will keep you all posted.

fruitcake....upz you for the great pics!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: