• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Treo650 cannot pair with C180 bluetooth??

Guest heavenknows

Guest heavenknows

Hi, all!! I am new here. Wow, this is an interesting forum.

I just took delivery of my C180 couple of days ago. Brand new Merc and first time Merc owner... and wow! Now I look forward to driving again!! ;D

One problem I am facing is that my PlamOne Treo650 cannot pair with the MB bluetooth. Wondering if any of you guys here have similar issues and how did you overcome them. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Guest morganoh

I just took delivery of my C180 couple of days ago. Brand new Merc and first time Merc owner... and wow! Now I look forward to driving again!! ;D

One problem I am facing is that my PlamOne Treo650 cannot pair with the MB bluetooth. Wondering if any of you guys here have similar issues and how did you overcome them. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Check out this page

http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=2618.0

The problem is the same for both Samsung i900 and Treo and all PDA phones

morganoh ]

I just took delivery of my C180 couple of days ago. Brand new Merc and first time Merc owner... and wow! Now I look forward to driving again!! wrote:

Check out this page

http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=2618.0

The problem is the same for both Samsung i900 and Treo and all PDA phones

If you see from the above previous link page, I already can connect Samsung i900... for smart phone, must use "External authorisation" features.

1) Must scan from your phone using bluetooth by "External authorisation" function on COMAND APS. It will appear "MB Bluetooth" in your phone.

Do not attempt to scan from COMMAND APS, it works only for non "Window Mobile" phone like Nokia.

2) Under "MB Bluetooth" device in your phone, must click as "Hands Free".

Guest heavenknows

Sigh.... tried 5 to 6 times to pair mt T650 with MB Bluetooth but cannot work. Both devices can "see" each other but when the passcode is keyed it, the pairing was still unsuccessful. :(

Sigh.... tried 5 to 6 times to pair mt T650 with MB Bluetooth but cannot work. Both devices can "see" each other but when the passcode is keyed it, the pairing was still unsuccessful. :(

Try deleting all the 'paired' device on your 650 and do it again.