• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc CNY Night Drive - 19th Feb 2016

MarkCWQ

Short night yesterday & also pai seh to know the moderators. Hopefully to meetup more often to know u guys more. If not paiseh dunno can joke or not.

About jokingly interupting the "I'm the tuner leh, but tune LaLio nia." It's just a joke hor, hope u all don't think I boh liao. Sorry bout that. Meant to break the ice, hope I don't kena break.

• Like 3

Great turnout last night! Thanks to all the participants for making the event a success!

post-105-0-32034500-1455968179_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-89974200-1455968193_thumb.jpg (Photo Credits to Kim)

post-105-0-88855400-1455948365_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-06581600-1455948368_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Short night yesterday & also pai seh to know the moderators. Hopefully to meetup more often to know u guys more. If not paiseh dunno can joke or not.

About jokingly interupting the "I'm the tuner leh, but tune LaLio nia." It's just a joke hor, hope u all don't think I boh liao. Sorry bout that. Meant to break the ice, hope I don't kena break.

Don't worry we're all jokers!

• Like 3

Nice, very nice.

Too bad couldnt make it as the battle with flu virus was ongoing. Just managed to kill it this afternoon, going to take out the virus's HQ by midnight.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports