• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sports package AMG

Guest tsktsk

hi guys

may i know what the 'Sports package AMG' ($8100) includes? from C&C web's pix, i can see:

exterior = AMG bodykit (front spoiler, side skirt, rear diffuser**, twin exo**, 17" twin 6 spokes rims**, Brake Kit with cross drill rotor)

interior = AMG pedals, sporty gear knob, AMG carmat, sport seats**

** = items i am not sure

any thing else please... sorry if this has been asked before then appreciate if you can just point me to it.

thanks!

Guest morganoh

hi guys

may i know what the 'Sports package AMG' ($8100) includes? from C&C web's pix, i can see:

exterior = AMG bodykit (front spoiler, side skirt, rear diffuser**, twin exo**, 17" twin 6 spokes rims**, Brake Kit with cross drill rotor)

interior = AMG pedals, sporty gear knob, AMG carmat, sport seats**

** = items i am not sure

any thing else please... sorry if this has been asked before then appreciate if you can just point me to it.

thanks!

Every thing u stated are correct , expect for No Twin Exhaust (if u buy C180 and C200)

if u really buying the Sport pacakage AMG.

Might as well pay $10000, to include the Advance Agility Control (which includes An Electronic Sport Suspensions)

If u install the Advance Agility Control alone, will cost u more than $4000++

Furthur more if u do not buy this option when u order your car, u will never be able to buy/install in the furture when u change your mind

and when the car arrived Spore. (cos it has to be install by the factory)

Guest morganoh

how come at C & C they tell me they dont have amg packaged cars anymore....

maybe theres a long waiting period for the AMG package. ( I waited for 5.5mths)

If they tell u 5.5mths u will definitely not buy, and the sales person would have lost a business

Thats just my guess,

maybe theres a long waiting period for the AMG package. ( I waited for 5.5mths)

If they tell u 5.5mths u will definitely not buy, and the sales person who have lost a business

Thats just my guess,

Agreed :thumbsup:

if u insist, pay deposit, sure have..................... but only god knows how long u will get ur car...........

wow such a long wait list eh...

so best option is to get the sport agility suspy and go to mbm to get the kit done loh? read from forum kit is cheaper at mbm then original factory fitted

so best option is to get the sport agility suspy and go to mbm to get the kit done loh? read from forum kit is cheaper at mbm then original factory fitted

Yes waiting is long but dun forget the sport package is much more worth it. Especially when it comes with the paddle shift three spoke steering and 17 inch AMG spots rims. Something that will cost you a lot to install outside, especially the paddle shift. Plus have to buy the mats and the interior colors are slightly different.

if u can wait, take everything from c&c... its worth the wait & u wont have to worry if the completed job is up to standard. warranty is all from c&c...... better tat way..

Guest kopimonster

if u can wait, take everything from c&c... its worth the wait & u wont have to worry if the completed job is up to standard. warranty is all from c&c...... better tat way..

fully agree wif you. no disrespect to any tuner house or workshops, but i personally believe its best to have such things installed directly from the manufacturers...and even best...from factory, saves you lots of time and heartache...and not to mention warranty.