• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Night Drive II: Night Experience I Pictures

Guest angela

Guest Protoss

fruitcakepablohoney ]

:( Since I didn' wrote:

hahahahahahahaha...... see u soon, uncle.................

He's not 'uncle' lah...he's fruitcake, like me! ;D

So now got big fruitcake and a small fruitcake. ;D

Protoss ]

fruitcakepablohoney ]

He' wrote:

So now got big fruitcake and a small fruitcake. ;D

Ooooh niceee. big and small fruitcake.

Slurrps. I want xmas fruitcake.

jo5hy ]

Protoss ]

fruitcakepablohoney ]

He' wrote:

So now got big fruitcake and a small fruitcake. wrote:

You're a fruitcake too :P

You're a fruitcake too :P

Waiting for ur arrival.... ur SL build lots of carbon inside... u need to burn them!

Something i noticed,

Sgmerc main group - 'Fast and Furious' uncles :batman:

Sgmerc sub group - 'Happening' young adults :punk1:

bro, u forgot the missing member group........ where have u been..? long time no see............

btw, no main or sub groups hor.... here all 1 group which is the sgmerc group...... hehehehehe.......

reason being, the young ones need to sleep before 12 midnight & the younger ones does their drives from 2am till 7am....... so bo pian ....... hehehehe

Guest Protoss

Something i noticed,

Sgmerc main group - 'Fast and Furious' uncles :batman:

Sgmerc sub group - 'Happening' young adults :punk1:

Yeap. There is no main or sub group here.

Only SGMERC. :thumbsup:

Guest SgLaKsa

sy69u ]

Something i noticed,

Sgmerc main group - ' wrote:

bro, u forgot the missing member group........ where have u been..? long time no see............

btw, no main or sub groups hor.... here all 1 group which is the sgmerc group...... hehehehehe.......

reason being, the young ones need to sleep before 12 midnight & the younger ones does their drives from 2am till 7am....... so bo pian ....... hehehehe

Who say no sub group? I'm from the biggest sub group as mentioned by you - The 'Missing member group' :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: hahahahaha :punk1: :punk1: :punk1: Joking lah, where got missing??? I'm an active forum member who always log in to update myself on sgmerc's activities and progress mah. Now you know someone is Stalking you guys huh? I knew what you did last summer bros... B-road drive... NS highway run.... Track days... Low hei.... mini meetups... la kopi... kekeke!!!

SgLaKsa ]

Something i noticed,

Who say no sub group? I'm from the biggest sub group as mentioned by you - The 'Missing member group' :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: hahahahaha :punk1: :punk1: :punk1: Joking lah, where got missing??? I'm an active forum member who always log in to update myself on sgmerc's activities and progress mah. Now you know someone is Stalking you guys huh? I knew what you did last summer bros... B-road drive... NS highway run.... Track days... Low hei.... mini meetups... la kopi... kekeke!!!

alamak... why u hiding??? no ah long here lah........ join us lah........

Guest SgLaKsa

alamak... why u hiding??? no ah long here lah........ join us lah........

Haha in the contrary, no ah long is precisely the reason why i didn't join mah because now in financial crisis so looking everywhere for ah long to take up loan :tongue1:

sy69u ]

Something i noticed,

I think it is more like tag team, the young ones are done deal just abt midnite and pass the torch in spirit over to the youngers ones...Kudos !!!! :death:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

Dear Willandes... you have this "clause".....

" - all storylines / text that come with the images are meant to be taken with a pinch of salt. "

because you're afraid someday all ur STORYLINES may be backfired right!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha.

p.s where's my shanghai ***? :)

" - all storylines / text that come with the images are meant to be taken with a pinch of salt. "

because you're afraid someday all ur STORYLINES may be backfired right!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha.

p.s where's my shanghai ***? :)

mercy, willy's just covering his :bootyshake:

he has yet to (i hope he won't) release the airport photos!

that one will make you :devil: hahahhahaha

funng ]

because you' wrote:

mercy, willy's just covering his :bootyshake:

he has yet to (i hope he won't) release the airport photos!

that one will make you :devil: hahahhahaha

hahahahahahahh :devil2:

This is a sensitive group and seem like no one dare to post this, but i will do it...... :devil:

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: This is a "Image Gallery" :offtopic: :offtopic:

Errmm we tweak the rule a bit ? follow up chats cant be more than 150% of the original pic post... or we rename it to Picture Blog ? yah... hehe....