• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Bodykits for new C Class 2015

J&E

Hi, am new as a Merc owner, wonder if anyone got lobangs for bodykits, Rims etc??

Bodykits?? you can go taobao and buy carbon fibre parts is much cheaper then singapore, is call DIY liao.

Rims you can find Top93 Daryl my friend(not sure everytime at shop anot haha), my B class just change rims not long ago..  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

i just bought the W205 C180 but i have to wait till Sept to get my car. now looking for bodykits.

i saw quite a few C63 AMG bodykits on taobao, but i'm really sceptical if they would fit and if they are properly made.

anyone has any experience or any tb vendor to recommend?

Hi xcapade, I was researching too. To get from Benzline : AMG line conversion plus diamond grille is abt 6k plus include labor. Compare to getting the full C63 bodykit (shd be 2.5k exclude shipping right?), seems like a pretty good deal. But same concerns u have. Fitment and manufacturing process. Last thing we want is to mess up all the sensors ard the car.

Since u still have 6 mths to go ti delivery, can see if any of the sponsors got any alternatives

Wow $6k including painting and installing? Whats the difference between AMG line conversion and the actual C63 bodykit? Do you know if they are original? It would be a good deal if it was.

Hi xcapade, I was researching too. To get from Benzline : AMG line conversion plus diamond grille is abt 6k plus include labor. Compare to getting the full C63 bodykit (shd be 2.5k exclude shipping right?), seems like a pretty good deal. But same concerns u have. Fitment and manufacturing process. Last thing we want is to mess up all the sensors ard the car.

Since u still have 6 mths to go ti delivery, can see if any of the sponsors got any alternatives

Unlikely they are original. Replica from Taiwan. Seriously I am not too sure what is the difference between the amg line and c63. Haha. Had a hard time figuring out the difference between AMG Line and Avantgarde even.

Wow $6k including painting and installing? Whats the difference between AMG line conversion and the actual C63 bodykit? Do you know if they are original? It would be a good deal if it was.

AMG Line aka Sports Kit aka AMG Kit

post-105-0-02895000-1458098674_thumb.jpeg

post-105-0-47238100-1458098697_thumb.jpeg

C63 AMG

post-105-0-07411500-1458098788_thumb.jpeg

post-105-0-79297600-1458098811_thumb.jpeg

Difference, C63 AMG has a different bonnet, more aggressive front bumper and grill, wider front fenders, and diffuser for quad exhaust.

• Like 2

Should be able to differentiate Avantgarde and AMG line lah....

For AMG line or AMG C63 conversion,  i think need to add the rear exhaust mufflers, exhaust chrome finishers, heat-shields and some brackets to the original Avantgarde.

May have to check with LTA for inspection after the conversion.....  :money: 

Do calculate all these...

amg line not really particularly spectacular.

now looking at brabus or lorinser options.

damn... so many choices, too little money  :(

I haven't really seen many aftermarket modified C class cars ard yet. wonder what the reason is.

i just bought the W205 C180 but i have to wait till Sept to get my car. now looking for bodykits.

i saw quite a few C63 AMG bodykits on taobao, but i'm really sceptical if they would fit and if they are properly made.

anyone has any experience or any tb vendor to recommend?

!!?? Sept 2016 collection !!??

13k more for AMG line is actually very worth it.

18" original AMG Rims vs original stock 17"

Full AMG original bodykits

Twin exhaust vs original 1 Guni can.

Bigger front brake kit with slotted disc.

Interior dash board + doors stitch trimmings.

Sports Steering wheel flat bottom.

And Yes. Confirm All Original.

Too bad....... 3 more mths wait for AMG line, I cannot tahan to wait. LoL. A bit regret though.

• Like 1

Should be able to differentiate Avantgarde and AMG line lah....

For AMG line or AMG C63 conversion, i think need to add the rear exhaust mufflers, exhaust chrome finishers, heat-shields and some brackets to the original Avantgarde.

May have to check with LTA for inspection after the conversion..... :money:

Do calculate all these...

Body kit does not include exhaust system. Quad or dual exhaust is dummy. No inspection needed, no loud exhaust sound, no heat shield required. Quad exhaust is an optional extra!

Yes, you guys are right. It's more worth it to get the AMG sports line kit from factory. Besides higher OMV, you'll get sports seats, nicer designed brake calipers, AMG floor mats, etc. besides the body kit of course.

Unless you plan to fit the C63 AMG kit then no point going for the AMG sports kit.

!!?? Sept 2016 collection !!??

yup... signed in feb, delivery in sept.

almost the same amount of time to make a baby.

the only plus side is that they'll honor the trade in value of my current car as of the day i signed.

meaning i get to drive it till the delivery date, then simply swap the car.

• Like 1

13k more for AMG line is actually very worth it.

18" original AMG Rims vs original stock 17"

Full AMG original bodykits

Twin exhaust vs original 1 Guni can.

Bigger front brake kit with slotted disc.

Interior dash board + doors stitch trimmings.

Sports Steering wheel flat bottom.

And Yes. Confirm All Original.

Too bad....... 3 more mths wait for AMG line, I cannot tahan to wait. LoL. A bit regret though.

since you all put it that way, now i regret not getting the AMG line  :(

Haha. Me too. Was told its not worth it. Lazy to find out the difference. Haha

when are you getting your car bro?

do you have an 8 month wait as well?

bloody C&C must be having a good time, even the $210k+ GLC is sold out for a year.

I booked C class in Jan, expected deliver May or June. But since my ride due in Aug. So I dun mind the wait. My friend even say at the rate I drag, facelift come out I also haven collect car. Haha

• Like 1

Body kit does not include exhaust system. Quad or dual exhaust is dummy. No inspection needed, no loud exhaust sound, no heat shield required. Quad exhaust is an optional extra!

I read that AMG line exhaust is real twin exhaust, i.e. will sound different vroom vroom

not true?