• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SLK Dinning Sessions

Guest angela

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

hello boss.... never put time put date.... how to decide? Maybe Thurday's cow better so we go eat korean BBQ.... and maybe on Friday's Oyster better we go eat the buffet! :X

Anyway... i just had buffet this Parris something one... on 5th level of Taka.... the Oyster... its like the size of my palm man!!!! Damn freaking big! ....

i had 2 .... and i DLS the whole nite after!!! ..... <-- WEAK

So guess my choice would be oosh.... but then again... the place sooooo romantic.... i should just go with my girl!!! :X wahahaha...

There you go.... my input :) FYI only.... :X

Cheers

Cobin

Guest angela

Cobin, Parris there cannot eat the oysters. I ate that i also DLS. Then i purposely try 1 more time just to be sure. Wham!! DDLS... haha... So no more oyster in this kind of place. Matter of fact, i will never step into the place anymore!!!

Want to eat oysters! Spend money. I ever eat up to a dozen plus of those size like those from parris. Actually if want to eat oysters we should try at  http://www.shangri-la.com/en/property/singapore/shangrila/dining/restaurant/theline . Only every Tuesday. If i not wrong its about $68 per pax. Lagi wu hua... Go with White wine... wah lau... havnt man. If got go there. I bring a bottle of white. I hand carried from US. hahaha...

Lincoln pak, Korean looks yummy. Looks authentic. The beef tell the tales whether its original or not! I swear by Korean food! SUPERB!

Anyway, i leave it to you guys... Just let me know the place.

I bring the whole Geylang girls for you all! MUahahaha....

C u all...

Guest angela

Ok boys.... It's a toss up between Korean and Oosh... So far it's leaning to Korean food...

Attendance list so far

Marky 2 Pax

Big Mark 1 Pax

Gene 1 Pax

Lincoln 2 Pax

Yet to confirm

Dean

Jon

Jake

I'll make reservations tomorrow... please let me know.

The Korean restaurant is not too bad... just don't wear your best outfit because it's going to smell like BBQ when you are done. I have been to the west branch and it's not too bad. Good balance between meat and veg.

As for Parris... alamak... please lah. I look at the oysters I also DLS.

Ju Shin Jung (http://jushinjung.com/) on the east side.

yup this Restaurant is brought in by an Authentic Korean family, I had tried it at the West side, when they first started out!! Very nice to eat and very Authentic Korean Food.

wow i didn't know they had a website? and also have a forum in their own website, which customers praise them..

Guest angela

Ju Shin Jung (http://jushinjung.com/) on the east side.

yup this Restaurant is brought in by an Authentic Korean family, I had tried it at the West side, when they first started out!! Very nice to eat and very Authentic Korean Food.

wow i didn't know they had a website? and also have a forum in their own website, which customers praise them..

Good for the ego I guess...

Guest angela

It has been decided... it shall be Korean Food this Friday at 7:30

The address is

1018 East Coast Parkway

#02-01

Singapore 449877

For reviews and map please goto ...

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/ju_shin_jung_east_coast

Attendance list so far

Marky 2 Pax

Big Mark 1 Pax

Gene 1 Pax

Lincoln 2 Pax

Dean 1 Pax

Yet to reply

Jake

Jon

I have booked their private room though I have no idea how it looks like and in case any last min inclusions. Booked under my name and as usual ... last one there pays.

Guest angela

hahaha with u all in the background right!!! sooooo romantic! :X

Friday night......

You can bring your girl... just you and her and the rest of the SLK group... romantic enough? ??

Guest angela

wah lau!!! u still dare to go twice to try!!! i nv gonna try again man... first and last!

i dun mind shangri-larrrrrrrrrr !!!! gooder!

And ya... thx for the pool that day! haha... sorry didnt go up to say hi... scare disturb ur baby making!

Cobin, Parris there cannot eat the oysters. I ate that i also DLS. Then i purposely try 1 more time just to be sure. Wham!! DDLS... haha... So no more oyster in this kind of place. Matter of fact, i will never step into the place anymore!!!

Want to eat oysters! Spend money. I ever eat up to a dozen plus of those size like those from parris. Actually if want to eat oysters we should try at http://www.shangri-la.com/en/property/singapore/shangrila/dining/restaurant/theline . Only every Tuesday. If i not wrong its about $68 per pax. Lagi wu hua... Go with White wine... wah lau... havnt man. If got go there. I bring a bottle of white. I hand carried from US. hahaha...

Lincoln pak, Korean looks yummy. Looks authentic. The beef tell the tales whether its original or not! I swear by Korean food! SUPERB!

Anyway, i leave it to you guys... Just let me know the place.

I bring the whole Geylang girls for you all! MUahahaha....

C u all...

Guest angela

Why my name has been left out!!!!

nvm... i auto add

The address is

1018 East Coast Parkway

#02-01

Singapore 449877

Attendance list so far

Marky 2 Pax

Big Mark 1 Pax

Gene 1 Pax

Lincoln 2 Pax

Dean 1 Pax

Cobin 2 Pax

Yet to reply

Jake

Jon

I have booked their private room though I have no idea how it looks like and in case any last min inclusions. Booked under my name and as usual ... last one there pays.

Guest angela

Swee... i like the venue... opp my house. hahaha... Quite! Cobin, Licoln is trying to ignore you because of your nice rims and partner. Fat Mark & Dean say one.

C u guys...

Guest angela

Sorry man.... the star of the show.. how can i forget... getting old.. Pai say..

Why my name has been left out!!!!

nvm... i auto add

The address is

1018 East Coast Parkway

#02-01

Singapore 449877

Attendance list so far

Marky 2 Pax

Big Mark 1 Pax

Gene 1 Pax

Lincoln 2 Pax

Dean 1 Pax

Cobin 2 Pax

Yet to reply

Jake

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angela

U left out the C class and E class. :-[

Em.. ahem.. it's the dinning sessions for the SLK drivers we have been arranging this for many months already. If we were to include C and E would mean it's the whole club dining sessions and that would be very difficult to organise. But if you want to be a special guest during our sessions I guess that wouldn't be a problem.