• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Feedback for Merc Owner

acyeosg

Hi everyone, 

We are organizing a feedback session for Merz owner. Looking for a group of 3 friends to form the session. Mainly about your experience in owning a Merc, and what can be done to improve it.

If you were driving other mass brands previously and upgraded to current Merc 3-4 years ago, and purchase current Merc brand new (1st hand), we like to hear from you. Feedback can be done at any time this month and place at the group's convenient.

If you and your friend are current owner of the following models :A class, B class, CLA or GLA , and are interested to help us with this feedback session, please indicate your interest accordingly.

The session will take about 1.5 hrs. And at the end of the session, a small token of appreciation will be presented. Please PM me for details. Thanks!

1)

2)

3) 

Why only these few models bro?

I m just guessing... if i am not mistaken, those Klasse are MB past 12-18 month's best seller in SG.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Dear all,

Thank you for your responses! 

First of all, let me amend a mistake I've made in the post. It should upgraded within last 3-4 years, NOT 3-4 years ago. Apologies for this error.

We are looking for a group of 3 people who know each other, upgraded to current model between 2012 - 2015. This study is to understand their lifestyle, and what are the thoughts and considerations they had when upgrading to current model. And also to discuss about what are the things to improve to make the entire experience better.

Besides the models mentioned, we also hope to have S class owners for another session. But I am just not too sure if I am able to find them here. 

This is not a pen and paper survey. It's a very casual chitchat session, and can be done anywhere. We can even have it over lunch or dinner at any cafe or restaurant as the duration is only about 1.5hrs. Flexible date and time, to the group's convenient. And we hope to have it this month.

I hope the above is clear. 

Thank you! :)

• Like 1

Dear all,

So sorry for the my late reply.

We are conducting sessions for different models. Each session will consist certain model/s and we have completed some of them. So besides the session mentioned in the original post, we are also looking forward to have sessions for:

• S class owner
  • E class and C class owner Female

So I hope Mercedes owners of the above mentioned in this forum can form a group of three to share your valuable opinions and experiences with the brand.

If you are interested and able form a group of 3, please PM me.

Thank you! :)

Hahahhaa.... beg your pardon.... so your C c& E class survey is only for female owners..... I dont know what you aim to do with this survey or what you are trying to get from this survey but for sure you are alienating segments which does not usually occur for surveys of similar kind.

Anyways you're free to request.... but personally because my car is owned by me but registered under my wife. Thus there is a sort of challenge here on how we can assist you... but short of one input should not further affect your survey population much given how unbalanced it seems to me already.... :)

Happy Hunting