• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

wipers judder

Guest woofie

anyone here facing this problem on the W204?

my wipers judder very badly esp at lower speed. does anyone know what i should do?

does anyone know how to get rid of all the water marks on the windscreen?

Guest turismo

Hi,

You heard of something call claybar. Go buy it from autbacs or Carrefour use it on your windscreen it should get rid of the judder and the water mark.

Next time when you wash your car, try not to use the wash and wax shampoo on your windscreen.....

Hope it helps.

ok, i will try doing it tmr.

thanks alot

i have alot of problems with this too. went to MBM 3 times cannot resolved. tried everything mentioned cannot work.

need to find alternative solution providers

Had this problem from the day I took delivery of my car 11 mths ago. Have not changed wipers yet (cost $120 outside workshop) but when I put to high speed wipe, its smooth. Only problem with this solution is when rain not heavy, its very fast wipe on dry screen.

Guest dsclaymr

Hi,

I got the same problem, and still have it >:(

My car is leased, so I told them (leasing company) about the issue and they changed the wipers for me.

In about a mth, the problem came back :banghead:

On 1 occasion, I was at C&C and asked one of the mechanics there about this issue.

He told me to send in my car and get it changed (as it is FOC within the 1st year).

But I told him that I have already done that and asked him how they deal with those customers who have this persistent problem?

His reply was for those cases, they will clean the windscreen and apply a layer of polish :death:

So I gave up liao la... just live with it lor. :surrender: