• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

BEST PRICE FOR W211 E200K

Guest heerajs

Guest angela

yes, i am sure it is not the Comand console, check the operating instructions manual & it stated Audio 20, that is reason why i was a bit blur when i saw this is included on it when i collect my car.

waaaa dude! you're damn lucky!

all W211 i know only got the B/W one... perhaps since its the out going model u get all the good stuff...

Guest east539

waaaa dude! you're damn lucky!

all W211 i know only got the B/W one... perhaps since its the out going model u get all the good stuff...

yar, i also felt i quite lucky, anyway i was out in the afternoon with some of my buddies who also driving the FL W211, the moment i show them my Audio 20 radio with color display, they immediately curse & swear why they dun have it. all the colorful words all fly out from their mouths. :censored: :censored:

Guest angela

east539 ]

waaaa dude! you' wrote:

yar, i also felt i quite lucky, anyway i was out in the afternoon with some of my buddies who also driving the FL W211, the moment i show them my Audio 20 radio with color display, they immediately curse & swear why they dun have it. all the colorful words all fly out from their mouths. :censored: :censored:

bro can u help me do a favour? put mp3 cd inside and see if u can see 1) title of each song, 2) different folders which have songs inside?

Guest funng

URGH. you got the command APS?! or at least a freaking colour screen?!! :devil:

you got yourself a good SE there! :thumbsup:

$11k for the freaking command APS one year ago! :banghead:

Guest east539

bro can u help me do a favour? put mp3 cd inside and see if u can see 1) title of each song, 2) different folders which have songs inside?

can no problem, but i not sure if i have mp3 cd bo, i go search my room for it first, if not i later burn some mp3 to cd.

Guest s3000v

Hi I am also a few day owner for the new W211 NGT.

You are able to see both the title of each song and different folders whihc have song inside & the sound is superb even when I compressed about 200 song into 1 cd :clap:

Guest east539

You are able to see both the title of each song and different folders whihc have song inside & the sound is superb even when I compressed about 200 song into 1 cd :clap:

Hi s3000v, :welcome: to sgmerc.

haha..just tested the mp3 & yes just like what s3000v said, you will be able to see both the title of each song & it shown the songs in respective folder too, the audio quality for songs are surprisingly good. s3000v, your NGT have the color display included, right?

Guest s3000v

Hi s3000v, :welcome: to sgmerc.

haha..just tested the mp3 & yes just like what s3000v said, you will be able to see both the title of each song & it shown the songs in respective folder too, the audio quality for songs are surprisingly good. s3000v, your NGT have the color display included, right?

yap mine is also color

Guest east539

URGH. you got the command APS?! or at least a freaking colour screen?!! :devil:

you got yourself a good SE there! :thumbsup:

$11k for the freaking command APS one year ago! :banghead:

not the Comand APS, still Audio 20 & come with 5" color display. but at first look, it really look like Comand APS.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ehwwong

what will be a reasonable price now ? I saw listed price for the 200k is 174888. Looks quite high.

hi c722.. just curios, are you the same c722 over at XT ?

actually the current E200K is quite worth the $$$ if you do not mind the fact that the new E class is launching end of the year. Almost everything that you need is included in the car liao.. couldn't ask for more. I nearly wanted to get E200 since the difference about 14K compare to my C200..

Guest c722

hi c722.. just curios, are you the same c722 over at XT ?

.... :)

actually the current E200K is quite worth the $$$ if you do not mind the fact that the new E class is launching end of the year.

the idea is to get the last fully tested/debugged old e200, then 3/4 years later get the next fully tested/debugged/FLed new e200 :)

Almost everything that you need is included in the car liao.. couldn't ask for more. I nearly wanted to get E200 since the difference about 14K compare to my C200..

can share why you decided on the c200 then ? the look ? (btw how much then ?) Thanks.

As u can tell I'm not really into cars. So didn't really follow car prices. Vaguely remember 3 yrs back the same car is at 170k. Now with this dramatic economic climate and end of life model, I was expecting even better price.

Guest east539

Hi c722, i believed the listed price of $174888 is before discount & rebates, if you have not call or make a trip down to MBC to inquire abt E200, i think you should do either that.

Guest c722

yea they have this 18k OT thing readily offered, so the actual price is 174888 - 18000 = 156 888. but then their inhouse tradein price of your car is going to be bad....

in any case, does this 156 888 sound like a gd deal ? Is this the limit C&C can go for this last batch of E200s ?

Guest east539

156888 is consider quite ok, but i think can still try to cut a few k if you try, but for what i know you should be getting the E230 for the price of E200 right?? saw the advertisement on newspaper that C&C are offer E230 at the price of E200. go have a check with your SE abt it.

Calling for Tummybear!! wei bro, give some advise on W211 leh, you also selling W211 too right? not only W204 hor??

Guest TuMMyBeaR

156888 is consider quite ok, but i think can still try to cut a few k if you try, but for what i know you should be getting the E230 for the price of E200 right?? saw the advertisement on newspaper that C&C are offer E230 at the price of E200. go have a check with your SE abt it.

Calling for Tummybear!! wei bro, give some advise on W211 leh, you also selling W211 too right? not only W204 hor??

Yo yo!! Lai lo lai lo....

Yes, the package price for the E200K is at $174,888. With the 10% (18,000) the nett value is at $156,888. FYI, I have only 2 units of E200K left. ;D Tenorite Grey with Sahara Beige/ Black interior....

There are a few more stock for the E200K but these are with Parktronic; the factory-fitted parking sensors with a special price of only $2,000 (usual $3,200).

As for price of trade-in vehicle, it really depends. Sometimes our prices may be slightly lower than outside for a few reasons too. Dealers outside can quote any amount they want. But when you agree, sometimes when they view the car, they may say this & that & thus reduce the price. Also, sometimes their prices are on the basis that you handover the car within a stipulated period of time (eg: a week).

For our side, prices quoted stays as it is regardless of the time (usually 1 month). Sometimes, when we view that car, we may give abit more. Ultimately, when you trade-in, you enjoy the overtrade which in turn will be higher than any dealer outside anyway.

So bro, if you want, can just PM me your car details & I'll check for you with NO obligations of course.... ;)

Cheers

As for the E230, the promo basically is that package price is $188,888. With 10% (19,000) and $3,000 service credits, the nett value will be $166,888.