• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

08 W211 - Help...., Pop open drawer at dashboard eaten my cashcard!

ckcorona

Any kind bros/sis have the instruction or pic to take out and install the pop open drawer beside the glove compartment? I used it to keep my name card, petrol and cash card and somehow my cashcard managed to slipped to the back of the drawer and got devoured casing panic to me coz that's the only CC I have and I use it almost everyday. It's also causing the drawer to get jammed when opening and closing. Tried searching around for ans but seems a lot of old thread pic and file not found liao.

Thanks in advance....

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any kind bros/sis have the instruction or pic to take out and install the pop open drawer beside the glove compartment? I used it to keep my name card, petrol and cash card and somehow my cashcard managed to slipped to the back of the drawer and got devoured casing panic to me coz that's the only CC I have and I use it almost everyday. It's also causing the drawer to get jammed when opening and closing. Tried searching around for ans but seems a lot of old thread pic and file not found liao.

Thanks in advance....

saw on youtube, the drawer base can be push up from below

but if your cash card is drop into the dashboard, tua ki leow, need to dismantle quite a lot of things

the first thing to remove is the woodtriming, after that you can see many screws which you remove can take out the whole dashboard

There's a hole at the base which u can indeed push up but only the rubber mat can be taken out. It's lodged behind the drawer and yes, I think it's tua ki liao. Still trying to search for the instructions on www, some said below the base of the drawer left/right side have release catch, I dig here and there also cannot feel. Maybe old liao, cannot feel a thing.

In the mean time, got another cash card for replacement while finding the solution. Buay guam wan, I just topped up my CC, :(

There's a hole at the base which u can indeed push up but only the rubber mat can be taken out. It's lodged behind the drawer and yes, I think it's tua ki liao. Still trying to search for the instructions on www, some said below the base of the drawer left/right side have release catch, I dig here and there also cannot feel. Maybe old liao, cannot feel a thing.

In the mean time, got another cash card for replacement while finding the solution. Buay guam wan, I just topped up my CC, :(

Hi Ckcorona

If you want to take out the whole dashboard ....PM your email, I send you the pdf instructions on how to take out the wood trims in order to access those screws to remove the dashboard

cheers

anyeo