• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

help.... CO tuning

Guest paddy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

most workshop can do CO tuning. U can try Trendy Motor at Sin Ming

can pm me the add. and contact of the a/m workshop.

also wats the cost and how long did the whole process take?

thks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jameslhm

most workshop can do CO tuning. U can try Trendy Motor at Sin Ming

can pm me the add. and contact of the a/m workshop.

also wats the cost and how long did the whole process take?

thks

bro have u found a wkshop to do ur co tuning???

9339 ]

trying to arrange to go to one at lavender... opp the hotel 81 wrote:

Look out for Chinese FL and update us....hehee.... :la:

hahahahahahahaha........... good one...................

9339 ]

trying to arrange to go to one at lavender... opp the hotel 81 wrote:

Look out for Chinese FL and update us....hehee.... :la:

yes sir! :iconsalut: will give a field report....

Guest MBfallshirmjager

Try the workshop Nam Sing@Auto Point, Level 2, located along AMK Ave 5, Industrial Estate 2A. I send my W124 to there for servicing,parts replacement,CO tuning,etc,etc....They are very experienced and have a good history and reputation for servicing and repairing MB W124s or any other MB models. Btw, does anyone know of a good paint workshop that provides reasonable,quality paint job for body re-spray?? I intend to give my W124 a new paint coat of the original colour - Sunlight Silver - to take away all the minor dents,scratches,etc. I figured since I am intending to wait for PQP to drop further to extend my COE, why not give my car a new paint suit? :punk1: And what better time than around this time after CNY? To give my car a new refreshing look,paint and the feeling of the beginning of brand new era... :thumbsup:

Guest MBfallshirmjager

Do you have any good recomendations for paint workshops to do body re-spray for W124s? Later on after I renew my PQP*keeping my fingers crossed* :pray:, I intend to give my W124 a new coat of paint. I don't intend to change to another colour but in fact taking back the original colour which is Sunlight Silver or Metallic Silver. Autopoint or Sin Ming perhaps? :la: What the estimated cost for spray painting the whole car body?

Cheerios!