• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New to sgmerc; new to Merc

JPNG

Hello to all,

I've been registered to this forum and have been browsing for 2 months now ... Hope it's not too late for me to say a simple "Hi!"

Am driving a C200 (W204FL). My last car was a Honda Odyssey. One camp of my friends said that I've upgraded from Jap to Conti, while the other camp maintained that I've downgraded from $1.6k to $0.9k road tax.

Whatever, nevertheless, am very happy with my C200. Merc is a great car to own and drive, and sgmerc is an enriching and informative forum.

Cheers,

Patrick from Upper Serangoon

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! Size of the engine isn't the only factor now. Even F1 cars use 1.6L engines!

Hello to all,

I've been registered to this forum and have been browsing for 2 months now ... Hope it's not too late for me to say a simple "Hi!"

Am driving a C200 (W204FL). My last car was a Honda Odyssey. One camp of my friends said that I've upgraded from Jap to Conti, while the other camp maintained that I've downgraded from $1.6k to $0.9k road tax.

Whatever, nevertheless, am very happy with my C200. Merc is a great car to own and drive, and sgmerc is an enriching and informative forum.

Cheers,

I would say is a smart move to pay a lower roadtax for a better car!

Enjoy your ride...

Hello to all,

Cheers,

Hi JPNG,

welcome onboard.......

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

I also changing from Camry to a B class. Collecting October 2015 from C&C. The test drive sold me over. Was just making a casual stop to see before booking Honda Accord and the B class handles better than the accord and lower depreciation also.

I also changing from Camry to a B class. Collecting October 2015 from C&C. The test drive sold me over. Was just making a casual stop to see before booking Honda Accord and the B class handles better than the accord and lower depreciation also.

Congrats!! Am sure you will enjoy your ride....

Congrats!! Am sure you will enjoy your ride....

Pay already so I try not to think so much, can only look forward. Even though after i book the immediate week COE dropped 5k  :startle:

I hope not drop rock bottom by the time i collect car in October 2015 ... but then again C&C already secured the COE under my name for 62K already is just car no stock in Singapore cannot deliver any earlier ... 

I stay at tiong bahru area also ... maybe when collect car can MU a bit and discuss haha 

• 1 month later...