• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Number of speakers

munchkins

Hi all,

I always thought that the CLA 180 comes with 8 speakers (as mentioned on MB SG website and by visually looking at the number of speaker housing on the doors).

Just so happened that I was waiting for my wife to finish some grocery shopping today that I was fiddling with the audio system and decided to listen if there's any sound coming from the speaker housing next to the door handles on the rear doors ... Lo and behold, there was none!  The only sound was from the bigger speaker housing.

Any of you guys in this forum experience the same?

I'm also looking to improve the sound system and saw a pretty good review of the Helix PP82DSP under the I.C.E. section by one of the bros here who have already installed.  Anyone else has done the same?  Is installing the Helix PP82DSP alone good enough, or need to include speaker upgrade?

Thanks!

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...