• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 Instrument Cluster

Guest LeeCH

Hi guys,

Wonder if anyone here has a unit that comes with the hood similar to C63 AMG version. Minus the AMG words of course. Saw it in the mbworld.org picture threads. And from what I gather, it is available from Sept 08 production onwards.

On a side note, is the C63 AMG instrument cluster for sale as well?

Thanks.

Just collected my ride yesterday, yes, the instrument clusters are 'hooded', just like the one below:

The indicators on the side mirrors are also different now.

is yours a c350? if so the interior may have slight differences compared to the C180, C200 and C280 model...

cuz the w203 c350 is also different from the rest of the smaller capacity Cs...

sillywilly ]

Just collected my ride yesterday, yes, the instrument clusters are ' wrote:

is yours a c350? if so the interior may have slight differences compared to the C180, C200 and C280 model...

Hmm... sure or not ? :devil: My C200 W203 Avantgarde... looks the same as C35 leh.. other than radio & trim diff. Got diff meh ?

Only diff I know for current models is Avantgarde - Instrument cluster is black on white while elegance is white on black. Also of diff is in synthetic leather or genuine leather lor...

sillywilly ]

Just collected my ride yesterday, yes, the instrument clusters are ' wrote:

Thanks bro tategoi. Congratulations on your new ride. I can only dream and plan at the moment. Like what bro sillywilly said, care to mention which model did you get? I am looking at a C200 Kompressor. Unless I hit Toto then I get C63. Thanks.

Hmm... sure or not ? :devil: My C200 W203 Avantgarde... looks the same as C35 leh.. other than radio & trim diff. Got diff meh ?

Only diff I know for current models is Avantgarde - Instrument cluster is black on white while elegance is white on black. Also of diff is in synthetic leather or genuine leather lor...

interior of w203 c350s were "metal" look, where in the other w203 c180, c200 i saw inside is our "fake wood"?

Guest tategoi

Mine is a C350. Rather than speculating in this forum if C180/200/230/280/350 or Classic/Elegance/Avantgarde have same or different instrument panels, a visit to C&C or a call to your SE will get you all the answers you want ;)

Mine is a C350. Rather than speculating in this forum if C180/200/230/280/350 or Classic/Elegance/Avantgarde have same or different instrument panels, a visit to C&C or a call to your SE will get you all the answers you want ;)

Left hand drive ???

It could be diff in sg and others country.

From your pedals, can see is a C350

interior of w203 c350s were "metal" look, where in the other w203 c180, c200 i saw inside is our "fake wood"?

kekek... mine is C200 avantgarde lor... C350s are also avantgarde :)

I thought the subject matter is the spec is different for interior. Thus the difference we are talking about is like instrument cluster being different like in the W211s. Ya ya... I am nitpicking, I know but I thought that's what the discussion is all about... hahaha. :la: :la: :la:

And oh btw, the 'fake wood' hor is not fake hor.. it is a 2.5mm 16ply wood trim. My SE told me that Benz had it so many ply is because should your forehead ever hit it, no splinters into your head... talk about safety & over engineering... gee... :punk1:

Guest tategoi

Left hand drive ???

And thats not my car, I 'steal' the picture from another forum :P OK, here's mine below, its also the same new 'hooded' instrument clusters.

med_gallery_357_1937_474990.jpg

Guest kopimonster

Left hand drive ???

And thats not my car, I 'steal' the picture from another forum :P OK, here's mine below, its also the same new 'hooded' instrument clusters.

from the pic, the instrument cluster, and the entire dashboard is identical to the C63, the differences are very subtle

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone here who has taken delivery of a C200K/C180K/C230 with the instrument cluster as above? Thank you so much........

i collected ride 2 weeks ago but no hooded instrument cluster. Mine is a c180. But at least the side mirrors are new

Tategoi: nice ride yo! u always drive on Standard mode?

Thanks Archer. Not always, sometimes I will also switch to Chiong mode, depending on mood :D

eh dun knock the Chiong mode ok...haha.. mine mostly on "Chiong" mode coz i prefer the smoother pick up...

i collected ride 2 weeks ago but no hooded instrument cluster. Mine is a c180. But at least the side mirrors are new

Thank you for your reply. I was hoping that it comes hooded for new C180/200's. Maybe can give special instructions for a custom order if I take some options.

Thank you for your reply. I was hoping that it comes hooded for new C180/200's. Maybe can give special instructions for a custom order if I take some options.

i'm sure u can. u want to pay money, everythg also can be arranged, sir ;)

Latest ..... heard from SE that hooded instrument cluster is a feature only in AMG sports package. So it is a default in C350 as all C350 models in Singapore is an AMG package. Bad news for the rest of other models as it means waiting period of six months as the AMG package is an option.

Guest C200mfmw

Latest ..... heard from SE that hooded instrument cluster is a feature only in AMG sports package. So it is a default in C350 as all C350 models in Singapore is an AMG package. Bad news for the rest of other models as it means waiting period of six months as the AMG package is an option.

Mine's a C200 and it's got the hooded thingy. Got mine from PI last Sep and it's not AMG option-ed.