• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Night Cycling & Supper GTG 1

Guest angela

Night Cycling & Supper GTG 1

© Willy 2008

- my pictures and the story that comes with them are meant entirely for humor, and to show that we (the people that take and act or pose for them) have an easy take on life, and know when to relax, have fun and enjoy ourselves.

- my pictures are NOT MEANT to discrimate, humiliate or degrade the participants in them.

- all storylines / text that come with the images are meant to be taken with a pinch of salt.

- all storylines / text are conicidential and fictional, and are in no way relatated to real life events.

- all images come with (CC) Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.0 Generic license.

" 1) you are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit the work."

" 2) you are free to remix / adapt the work."

- under the following conditions:

" You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work)."

"You may not use this work for commercial purposes."

sorry for making the extra wall of words but due to recent circumstances i need to. (",) Smile always!

the real reason i was slower... was because i stopped to take a picture of this...

6653948e.jpg

missed the grasshopper, end up focusing on the floor...

531b6ef9.jpg

got the little critter in the end...

56c34d79.jpg

our fairy, charmaine..

70c53d9f.jpg

e660d999.jpg

finally got myself up the bike

heehee... i pity the bike lah...see the rear tyre? Sorry Willy i can't help it!!! ;D

actually there was some problems with our tires that night, first 1 blew out, so we left 1 bike unused. 2nd one blew out when we brought it back...

this one, QC with me, made it through... b33m5r's now still using it without any problems...

HAHAHAHAHAHA FCPH... wait until xmas come for u... many many loving i have ta give... :bootyshake: :whip2: :whip2: :whip2:

WTH willy :death: :whip2:

what a NICE story line :swduel: :2guns:

next time mus avoid ur D90 already... hahahahaha

i should be modest and not take all the credit... mark and sharman had their share of holding the camera too... but this was my old olympus...

wait till the new pictures come out... den we'll see... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i should be modest and not take all the credit... mark and sharman had their share of holding the camera too... but this was my old olympus...

wait till the new pictures come out... den we'll see... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol i love the piak piak piak man! Especially i love taking candid shots..Haha gives good storyline. :D Upz you la willy..

wah willy, u bigger than e bike lah.... u sure the bike can tahan???? i think e bike is not yours......... go geylang never call me... u know i king of geylang right??????

Whoa how you know the bike not his ? ::)

wah willy, u bigger than e bike lah.... u sure the bike can tahan???? i think e bike is not yours......... go geylang never call me... u know i king of geylang right??????

Whoa how you know the bike not his ? ::)

how i know?

1. his bike would be bigger than him

2. if its his bike, he wont torture it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

since when u become OLD enough to be KING sia? ???

i thought u Prince onli? :la: :bboyspin: :bboyspin: :bboyspin:

B33M5R ]

wait till the new pictures come out... den we' wrote:

Lol i love the piak piak piak man! Especially i love taking candid shots..Haha gives good storyline. :D Upz you la willy..

ahahhhaaa nxt time i piak piak piak u den u know :whip2: :whip2: :whip2:.... LOL

hahahaa still gt the airport pic haven upload.. that one sure alot of storyline of fung.. hehehehee :clap: :punk1: :bboyspin:

HAHAHAHHAA. OH NO. that one is going to be serious stuff. hahahaha. :death: best of all, mercy didn't know we took all the pictures! :censored: