• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

One day Malacca Trip

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

No problem jenvid, better do it before Sgmerc mata :police: lai liao......Thanks

Nice food, especailly at Cottage Spicies :thumbsup: we had for lunch before we leave and found "Jasin"....

Melak-2008-12-07-11-10-23.jpg

The next day at tyre shop. The metal scrap that caused the puncture

Melak-2008-12-07-11-13-17.jpg

Look at the sealant in the tyre ! What a life saver... we could cruise at over 160km/h with her inside though

manual say do not exceed 80km/h !!! :death:

Melak-2008-12-07-11-13-31.jpg

The sealant was a sticky mess, the boss grumbled throughout because the sealant spilled all over the moment

the tyre was detached from the wheel.

Melak-2008-12-07-11-16-10.jpg

The clean up and back it goes into the car.

Wah lao, looks very messy man!!! :(

Bo bian lah.. no spare tyre.... inflate tyre & you can hear the puncture going hisssssss. L liao... gotta use the sealant

Pay $20 to have tyre & rim cleaned ok lah... Else gotta sleep in the car outside hotel leh... how ?

Anyway, the single most impt thing verified is that the darn sealant works lor and still chiong 160km/h ! haha... :snglfk: :death:

Airman power lor...

So far 2 bros tobang me to order liao cuz tmr I go order refill.

Bo bian lah.. no spare tyre.... inflate tyre & you can hear the puncture going hisssssss. L liao... gotta use the sealant

Pay $20 to have tyre & rim cleaned ok lah... Else gotta sleep in the car outside hotel leh... how ?

Anyway, the single most impt thing verified is that the darn sealant works lor and still chiong 160km/h ! haha... :snglfk: :death:

Airman power lor...

When they wash the tyres & rims, izzit completely clean? Anymore sticky sealant? Must ask from your experience.

great pictures... seems like i miss another fantastic drive.... sob sob sob.......

Best part is on our way back, we found a new B route which is wide & quite new road, also save some toll $.

Anyway, we miss you too!

Wah lao, looks very messy man!!! [/size]:(

Airman power lor...

When they wash the tyres & rims, izzit completely clean? Anymore sticky sealant? Must ask from your experience.

Not that quite completely spanking clean lah... from pic u can see just rinse the tyre & rim. I would say maybe there would be some stain left lah... Should be acceptable lor.

I didnt touch the sealant though. Really wonder if it is really that sticky.

Frankly I doubt so.

Just a note on having the sealant in the tyre & high speed cruise. Heck lots of vibration coming through the wheel. >170km/h the vibration was unbearable.

The reason why I dared to push the speed limit overdrive is I reckon the leak if at all give up, the deflation wouldnt be instanteous. With TPS on my car, I would be alerted on the pressure loss too.

However on the safe side, we did take tyre pressure every now and then & it was registering increase in tyre pressure which means the sealant is holding up well ! ;D :whip2:

Anyway drive back at 80km/h is not an option because C35 is super low batt. In fact running on auxiliary battery aka Redbull.

Wah lao, looks very messy man!!! [/size]:(

Airman power lor...

Not that quite completely spanking clean lah... from pic u can see just rinse the tyre & rim. I would say maybe there would be some stain left lah... Should be acceptable lor.

I didnt touch the sealant though. Really wonder if it is really that sticky.

Frankly I doubt so.

Just a note on having the sealant in the tyre & high speed cruise. Heck lots of vibration coming through the wheel. >170km/h the vibration was unbearable.

The reason why I dared to push the speed limit overdrive is I reckon the leak if at all give up, the deflation wouldnt be instanteous. With TPS on my car, I would be alerted on the pressure loss too.

However on the safe side, we did take tyre pressure every now and then & it was registering increase in tyre pressure which means the sealant is holding up well ! ;D :whip2:

Anyway drive back at 80km/h is not an option because C35 is super low batt. In fact running on auxiliary battery aka Redbull.

bo bian too shack & sick lei , had to stop and have 15 min meditation lor

knn...how come most trip you're either sick or diarrhea? I think Florence stronger than you even thou she's pregnant!

Guest xiaohong

knn...how come most trip you're either sick or diarrhea? I think Florence stronger than you even thou she's pregnant!

Now I know why C35 is sometimes called BABABOOBOO...... :yumyum:

Dont blame him la, if it is me, i think i cant even wake up on time to meet at 6am....C35 are almost fully occupied by diff group of frenz la.

9339 ]

knn...how come most trip you' wrote:

Dont blame him la, if it is me, i think i cant even wake up on time to meet at 6am....C35 are almost fully occupied by diff group of frenz la.

hmmm......... got hidden meaning behind tat statement........ hehehehehehehehe......... i know, i know.............

sy69u ]

knn...how come most trip you' wrote:

hmmm......... got hidden meaning behind tat statement........ hehehehehehehehe......... i know, i know.............

You dont any how hor...I try to defend C35 hor.

For what i know he is with someone the night before till about 2am.....