• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG Steering Wheel

Guest tategoi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

725 usd a lil pricy just to change the colour and add the flat bottom imo... if had paddle shifts included it would make the perfect xmas mod...

Guest NewC180

Thanks John. Wil lgo check out.

The AMG one comes with padle shift. I just love the thumb rest.

Hi tategoi, have you checked with MBM or benzline? How much do they charge including airbag and installation? Do they have the one that comes with paddleshift as well?

Guest tategoi

Hi tategoi, have you checked with MBM or benzline? How much do they charge including airbag and installation? Do they have the one that comes with paddleshift as well?

I am going on Thu and will let you know.

Guest NewC180

I am going on Thu and will let you know.

Thanks, keep me posted, I'm interested as well....

Guest tategoi

I saw one at Benzline, really beautiful, its a must have. I was quoted $3.1K.

MBM does not keep stock, and the guy asked me for the chasis number. I don't understand why he needed that. There is only one W204 model currently.

Guest NewC180

MBM does not keep stock, and the guy asked me for the chasis number. I don't understand why he needed that. There is only one W204 model currently.

3.1k does it include the airbag? Is it the same as the photo shown on the first post, flat bottom with paddle shift?

BTW, will the paddle shift works since our standard steering does not have paddleshift?

Guest tategoi

NewC180 ]

MBM does not keep stock, and the guy asked me for the chasis number. I don' wrote:

3.1k does it include the airbag? Is it the same as the photo shown on the first post, flat bottom with paddle shift?

BTW, will the paddle shift works since our standard steering does not have paddleshift?

S$3.1K including airbag, as shown in the photo. But it excludes installation, which I was told around $400+, to wire the padleshift to the gear box.

Guest NewC180

tategoi ]

MBM does not keep stock, and the guy asked me for the chasis number. I don' wrote:

S$3.1K including airbag, as shown in the photo. But it excludes installation, which I was told around $400+, to wire the padleshift to the gear box.

Found this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-C-Class-W204-S204-AMG-Steering-Wheel-w-Airbag_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQitemZ330277488893QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

It's much cheaper even after adding USD100 for freight.

Wanna buy together?

Anyone else interested?

Guest tategoi

I'd prefer to buy locally. As I don't know the source of ebay sellers, I can't be sure of the authenticity of the steering wheels. And if they don't work we will have big problem. But now that you have posted the ebay price, perhaps we can ask Benzline for better price.

Guest NewC180

tategoi ]

Found this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-C-Class-W204-S204-AMG-Steering-Wheel-w-Airbag_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQitemZ330277488893QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

It' wrote:

I'd prefer to buy locally. As I don't know the source of ebay sellers, I can't be sure of the authenticity of the steering wheels. And if they don't work we will have big problem. But now that you have posted the ebay price, perhaps we can ask Benzline for better price.

tategoi, maybe if you want you can nego with Benzline that you can get 2 orders, ie, you and me. If the price is reasonable, I'll get it together with you as well. Let me know. If any other bros want it also, we can nego with Benzline for a group buy price. Anyone interested in this??

BTW, the ebay seller's steering is supposed to be for LHD cars. Is there a difference between LHD and RHD? I doubt so right? Anyone knows?

Cheers!

Guest tategoi

If it is a major job that requires extensive re-wiring, I might not do it as I don't want to have my warranty void. I might just visit AMG Centre at Pandan Loop (is there such by C&C?) and see if Cycle can retrofit the steering wheel. This way perhaps will not run foul of the warranty rules and regulations, but price wise will be a killer :death:

Update .... yes, its just a plug and play. 10 mins job at Autospritze/Benzline.

C63Steer.jpg

My 1 week old steering wheel with paddle shift (AMG Sports Package) :P

very nice... wonder if can fit into w211.........

Nice :thumbsup:

Sorry Bro tategoi, i would have to remove the link to your sale.

This post has been removed to enforce the new rule no 8 wef from 16 Nov 2008.

REMINDER TO ALL FORUMers

8. Members now require a minimum of 75 posts before you are allowed to use the classifieds area.