• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Wine Tasting & Appreciation

Guest H2O

Hi Everyone

Pleasure meeting some of the members in today get togather. As share today, I would like to invite like minded members to come togather for a wine tasting session on the 12th Dec around 7pm. This session is to share on the many ways to appreciate wine. There would be at least 10 bottles of different winery. There will a nominal fees as i would not be able to sponser all the wine.

Sorry i have to restrict the number to 10 person as i have limited glasses. Pls PM me if you are interested.

*All attendees have to be above the drinking age.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes , great idea.

Nice meeting you H2O, Maybe you can give a indication on the nominal fee and Place of this meetup ?

Fellow members who wish to know more about Wine and taking up this hobby of Wine tasting, dont be shy to sign yourself up.

1.ladyseals80 x 1

2. john x 2

max.

12th Dec 2008 @ 7pm

Thanks for the interest in the Wine track. The nominal fees that i,m proposing is around $50. I will perpare some some finger food to go along.

The last time i brought out a $190 pound (S$400) Vintage 96 Shirza to share. I may offer some suprises during the appreciation. Wine range from $30 to above $100 per bottle. All the wine will be blind folder and you rate what is good in your contact and preference. THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG, just learn to appreciated.

Personally, I would prefer friends/member that is interested and like-minded that want to take this as hobby.

The location is in Braddell area. Free parking. I will PM the address to those who have sign up.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to H2O for organizing the wine tasting, got to know more members of sgmerc and now I know I don't need to waste my money on expensive wine cause i know my preference. :thumbsup: And I had my first taste of a hundred dollar wine.