• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

LED Parking Light Conversion

Guest NewC180

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

the image is too dark to tell what part of the car it is. either the front light or rear lights. i can't tell.

i believe the current new C class lights are white in colour?

1146.jpg

i'm talking about the above part.

Guest NewC180

Yes, the eyelid for the C is white. But they are a bit yellowish and not 'white-white'. I've seen in the US forums that a lot of them changed these to LED. Any idea who can do this locally?

Guest NewC180

The original W204 are all yellowish light. How come yours are little white white ?

I think only Ori Xenon head light got little white white......

What I wrote is "But they are a bit yellowish and not 'white-white'".

I've seen in the US forums that they have changed the lights to LED type, so as to achieve the 'white-white' effect.

You can come by this meet up to see mine, still a little yellowish .....

The head light is a 4300K, so only when it start up pure white, after awhile yellowish too unless you change to 6000K .

to change those have to open up the len cover but it might end up building mist in it as it is no more water proof.

BTW, i think you sound very karang , this is a place for peace .....not trouble.

Read my signature .

Guest NewC180

You can come by this meet up to see mine, still a little yellowish .....

The head light is a 4300K, so only when it start up pure white, after awhile yellowish too unless you change to 6000K .

to change those have to open up the len cover but it might end up building mist in it as it is no more water proof.

BTW, i think you sound very karang , this is a place for peace .....not trouble.

Read my signature .

Haha bro, if you know me better, you'll find that I am actually a very peace loving person! Anyway, so much for the misunderstanding, my apologies for any unpleasantness caused...

Check this thread in the US forums:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w204-c-class/1379668-perfect-solution-led-eyelid-11.html

The eyelids are really bright!

No Problem Bro, lets move on....

Mine look white but i still think is not as white as led.

Last check with the workshop if want to change to led, need to open the cover but it will not be tight seal anymore, meaning mist or water might get in.