• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

One Day Driveaway to Malacca (OLD)

Guest angela

Attention boys & girls,

It has come to my attention that to attain accommodation in Malacca has its difficulties....of course, paying a higher price for accommodation is not a problem......

May i offer a solution!!

I came to know a new hotel, just recently launched hotel in malacca, located in malacca raya, main town of malacca, a budget hotel at RM 120++. Since it being a new hotel, room facilities should not be a problem as i have problems staying in badly managed and old room facilities......as for me, the price is very reasonable and since it being a new hotel, i dun forsee any problems. My only concern is on parking facilities, the security issues on the parking areas is my main priority. I do not wish to introduce a place whereby our brothers & sisters from singapore will have sleepless nights worrying bout our precious vehicles...seriously, i doubt there will be any unwanted problems happening in malacca.....

Please let me have some feedbacks soon as rooms availabilities are quickly depleting as we speak......please inform patrick the soonest possible so that i can make the arrangements....

Looking forward to meet up with u guys......

Hope my suggestion helps!!!

Thanks,

Leming (penang hero) :swduel:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1). Patrick & family (1 room) (ok with the room rate)

2). fruitcakepalohoney & family

3). 9339 & family (ok with the room rate)

4). Saints & lover

5). Xiaohong & lover

6). dash & entourage (1 room)

7). cleefho & family (1 room)

No worries my brothers & sisters from singapore, will do wat i can for everyone......

so far, according to the hotel's side, they do have security for the car parks....i just do not know how reliable....hehe......

anyway, i will proceed to make a booking for 10 rooms, just in case, under my name......oh i almost forgot, the room rate is RM 82 nett......

no breakfast k....hehe......so far i know that 7 rooms are confirmed, i booked 3 more rooms....just in case......

any changes, pls let me know so that i can make the arrangements......

Thanks,

Leming (penang hero) :swduel:

Btw, need to know the room requirements......pls let me know whether u need a queen size bed or double beds.......

i have made bookings for the 10 rooms on queen beds.......i dun wan my brothers sleeping with another brother.....isnt it.......

do let me know k....

thanks,

Leming (penang hero) :swduel: (just love star wars)

Brothers & sisters,

i just received a call from the hotel, btw, name of the hotel is HOTEL 96....sounds kinky.....anyway, since it being a weekend, the hotel informed me that the rate is not RM 82 but at RM 99 nett.....very sry for the earlier info.......

anyway, it is still cheap comparing to RM 360++ per night.....

description of the hotel.....hmmmm......its kinda like King Hotel in Malacca.......i would put it on a 2 star basis lor....honestly i havent been there myself but according to my malacca friend, its ok la.....im use to staying at Legacy Hotel in malacca.....

i do need the info on the room bed arrangements.......if u need further info, do not hesitate to contact me at 6012-407 6856

Thanks,

Leming :swduel:

Brothers & sisters,

Ok, need ur confirmation and breakdowns.....i have Randy's rooms and requirements, thanks bro......

for the rest, i need ur full name & bed requirements so that i can confirm everything by 27th November....to avoid any inconvenience...

so pls provide ur details and requirements by 27th.....i need to fax over our details to Hotel 96 by 27th.....

ur assistance is highly appreciated......

Domo Arigato,

Leming :swduel:

OK, here it goes for bed arrangment.....

1). Patrick & family (1 room)

3). 9339 & family (2 x room),(1 x queen, 1 x double)

4). Saints & lover

5). Xiaohong & lover

6). dash & entourage (1 room)

4). Saints & lover

5). Xiaohong & lover

6). dash & entourage (1 room) (Queen)

7). cleefho & family (1 room) (Queen, may get additional mattress/bed for children)

Guest wuyiche

4). Saints & lover

5). Xiaohong & lover

7). cleefho & family (1 room) (Queen, may get additional mattress/bed for children)

8). C35

9). Jenvid

10). wuyiche (driving up on the 6th afternoon to join you guys for dinner, returning back to s'pore after that)

swee lah, penang hero! UPZ!

:swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel:

Guest cleefho

Hi

Please check your inbox for trip schedule.

Thanks

Thanks for allowing me to join u all for this trip. looking forward to my virgin drive with sgmerc.......

btw can we have the set off time soon, coz travelling with family and so need to arrange.....paiseh

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

2). fruitcakepalohoney & family (1 room biggest bed!)

4). Saints & lover

5). Xiaohong & lover

8). C35 (day trip)

9). Jenvid (day trip)

10). wuyiche (driving up on the 6th afternoon to join you guys for dinner, returning back to s'pore after that)

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Please note, i have made reservations for 2 tables for dinner at 6.30pm.

Restoran Nyonya Suan

No. G12 & G14, Jalan PM 3, Plaza Mahkota

Bandar Hilir, 75000 Melaka

wah bro... your leg hand very fast hor !!! I just managed d/l my pics from me cam nia.

Will post the aftermath of the sealant adventure. :yumyum:

Just for info, C35 & me were lucky enough to miss the unfortunate bus accident on the NS highway. We took a 30mins nap @ machap reststop because C35's batt were so low he could hardly keep his eyes opened.

Best thing is asked to take a 30min nap and he park his car facing the super bright petrol kiosk. That's how low batt he was.

As you can see, his eyes were already super bloodshot at the cendol stall.

Ok ok... gotta do work & post pic liao... else kena :2guns:

I guess no one took the pic of the hotel eh ? hehe....

Glad that you guys miss that, so did you guys try to offer any help ? It happen at around 2 am , right ?

Yes pls show them how are we being welcome by the management of Hotel 96 ? Hotel 906 ??? Till now still blur....On lettering, it stated "Ninety-Six" but Numbering is "906".

Glad that you guys miss that, so did you guys try to offer any help ? It happen at around 2 am , right ?

Yes pls show them how are we being welcome by the management of Hotel 96 ? Hotel 906 ??? Till now still blur....On lettering, it stated "Ninety-Six" but Numbering is "906".

I think we exited NS at around 2am which means we 'missed'. If we had seen it, then I think the story would be very different. Dont think I will still be here to post(all tired out), yes definitely will assist but also very scary. NS road has no lights. Expect substantial jams & chaos...

906, 96... haha.. you didn't hang around the lobby long enough...

FCPH popped the question.

Here's the answer:

The hotel is literally 90 & 6(ala 7-11) so in chinese 96 is jiu shi liu or 906 lor... direct proper British colonial English means ninety six lor....

wakao !!!

Ok ok.. I know, I have yet to do the pics....