• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Young Adults Night Drive I: Photos

Guest angela

Man I wish I could join all of you guys again for drives and supper!! We must go on a drive when I come back!

we will meet u at the Airport then...(when u make ur BIG return) :rockon:

With a TP.... LOL!

Man I wish I could join all of you guys again for drives and supper!! We must go on a drive when I come back!

With a TP.... LOL!

yeah, meet you at airport la, easier, can get our Z4 :police: car to clear road all the way to airport. ahhaha.

i personally won't mind helping you drive your SL there. :3some:

B33M5R ]

:rockon: :coolpic: :thumbsup: Upz!

jameslhm ]

:coolpic: :coolpic:

heh heh heh nice pics willandes. shall go for another spin.. hahahahaha hehehehehe upz you

:rockon: :coolpic:

thanks for the support ya! it couldn' wrote:

hmm.. since when did I become event instructor ??? hahahaha. but :coolpic: man. gotta get out more often. :thumbsup:

anyways, i assume i' wrote:

since u started giving us assistance on how to use our "hidden feature" of "launch control"...

Sareve ]

Victor and Willy look like they' wrote:

gay[/color] happy time in the final group photo!

actually it was quite a gay, i mean happy occasion, i accidentally backed into something of victors... which resulted in a "friendly" comment.. :la: :ky: :asshole: :whip2:

:coolpic: Willy! Glad to see that the SGMERC Youth Wing has such good team spirit!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yen, its only with the brotherly and sisterly :love9: LOVE :3some: that we learnt from sgmerc that passed on to us... you all set :thumbsup: good example for us to follow...

that night, we had an incident with one of our members engine running into trouble. can u imagine our whole convoy cruising from west to central highway at slow speed? hahahaha... it was something we learnt, and an experience, one for all - all for one, just like several of our sgmerc trips also.

OH WILLY FINALLY PICS ....hahhahaha our camara man upssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

thanks for all the upz and support, upz u all black...

With a TP.... LOL!

yeah, meet you at airport la, easier, can get our Z4 :police: car to clear road all the way to airport. ahhaha.

i personally won't mind helping you drive your SL there. :3some:

if u need ur SL to decarb, just tell ur family to pass me the key...

sure gain power after i drive :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:coolpic: Willy! Glad to see that the SGMERC Youth Wing has such good team spirit!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yen, its only with the brotherly and sisterly :love9: LOVE :3some: that we learnt from sgmerc that passed on to us... you all set :thumbsup: good example for us to follow...

that night, we had an incident with one of our members engine running into trouble. can u imagine our whole convoy cruising from west to central highway at slow speed? hahahaha... it was something we learnt, and an experience, one for all - all for one, just like several of our sgmerc trips also.

OH WILLY FINALLY PICS ....hahhahaha our camara man upssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

thanks for all the upz and support, upz u all black...

we sure have such a :3some: time!! :love7:

Noitalogesto ]

i personally won' wrote:

see daniel everybody wants to take ur SL out... i'll be more gentle and ask for your "monster" or 7 series can liao... i think u need to punish Noitalogesto... today at the workshop he commented that "4 door bmw" no need go dyno - aka - meaning that 4 door bmw not up to his slk standard... :tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie: need to take ur 7 series vs his slk and see who reach 90kmph first... :swduel:

we'll see you at the airpork soon with convoy fit for president.. president of some motor racing club... HAAAAAAAAAA :afro:

sillywilly ]

Noitalogesto ]

i personally won' wrote:

see daniel everybody wants to take ur SL out... i' wrote:

he commented that "4 door bmw" no need go dyno[/b] - aka - meaning that 4 door bmw not up to his slk standard... :tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie: need to take ur 7 series vs his slk and see who reach 90kmph first... :swduel:

we'll see you at the airpork soon with convoy fit for president.. president of some motor racing club... HAAAAAAAAAA :afro:

i mean 4 door bmw too power liao, no need go dyno... kekekekekeke :bootyshake:

WILL YOU BE THERE?

YAnightdrive2invite2.jpg

WARNING: a high dose of fun, laughter and enjoyment bundled together with surprises may be included with this event.

"This is a rain or shine event."

Rated M - for MAD

HAHAHAA. i like the poster! hahaha. so we doing some movie kinda thing? hahahaa. :thumbsup: :rockon:

Sareve ]

Haha with you in the event, it' wrote:

MATURE[/color] :asshole: :whip2: :sex:

rated M i don't think high enough. but should be S, for SAFE :3some:

Sareve ]

bro i'm just the S*X instructor, its up to the students to perform... :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum:

rated M i don't think high enough. but should be S, for SAFE :3some:

S for safe, secure or SIAO? :pray: :pray: :pray:

HAHAHAA. i like the poster! hahaha. so we doing some movie kinda thing? hahahaa.

Very nice poster.

nice poster! hahaa looks like some upcoming movie.. ahhaaa

thanks guys! i wasn't sure it would be this popular...

well... we've got the camera, the videocams, the crew and most importantly... the ACTORS...

"THE REST IS UP TO YOU"

sillywilly ]

Sareve ]

bro i' wrote:

funng ]

rated M i don' wrote:[/b]

S for safe, secure or SIAO? :pray: :pray: :pray:

its safe. cause we always stay in speed limits. hahaa.

its safe. cause we always stay in speed limits. hahaa.

if i recall correctly, we were all very slow speed that night - after we found out how our launch control works.. we ended up trying it over and over again... 0kmph to 20kmph, den back to zero... ;)

i still got the clip, first part - with radio chatter

2 mercie 2: "alvin go slow speed i want to make willy angry"

2 mercie 2 & noitalogesto: "we top down cannot drive fast, can u all wait"