• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mclaren Racing shoes

Guest Andlee

Thanks..but i am not travelling..guess u have to check in before u can access to buy stuff from there..but again..I dun think they have..cos this is pretty new..the only way now is online thru the Mclaren website...which i try to avoid...dun like to order online...

• 1 month later...

Wow..crazy price...no way I am going to pay that kind of price for a pair of shoes..thanks for the information...

cos i work near takashimaya,after reading the posting here i quickly rush there.Was expected if ard $400+/- i buy immediately.

Got $ also cannot buy ah!I think its one of the most expensive shoe in taka.

went to see the shoes today...it is indeed $1180..but it is not the Mclaren shoes...These are the shoes made by an Italian company..cannot remember the name, for AMG..all the shoes by this brand cost $1000 and above..There is till chance for me to get the Mclaren shoes at sane price... :)

Guest jameslhm

at most i think u need to pay 500 sing dollars

Firstly...James, welcome back! :thumbsup:

Back to topic, these shoes are too expensive.

thanks

$500 still can consider la but 1000+++ i rather mod my car lol hahaha