• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sales Consultant Wanted!

Guest Quattro

Guest Quattro

Sales Consultant: (Singapore)

Responsibilities:

• To generate sales & revenue.

• Attend to walk-in / phone-in customer.

• Identify, develop and follow-up on new sales leads and prospects.

• Co-ordinate and participate in company activities such as Events / Exhibitions & Roadshow.

• Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with clients, prospects and partners.

Requirements:

• Candidate must possess at least a GCE A level/College, NiTEC, or Diploma in any field.

• Preferably with at least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.

• Has a strong Passion for cars

• Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold relevant residence status.

• Independent with a proactive attitude.

• Must be self motivated, aggressive & independent.

• Ability to challenge and achieve sales goals and able to work under pressure.

• Good interpersonal skills and EQ required.

• Well groom and able to handle high net worth customers.

• Annual income up to $100K.

• Able to start immediately.

Other Benefits:

• CPF Contribution

• Annual Leave

• Medical Claims

• Basic + Commissions + Incentives

• Growth opportunities for those who can excel

Call +65 6337 5300 or email your resume to [email protected]

I remember my teacher always said, when you choose to get your hobbie as a job you would love it everyday...

:offtopic: sadly i'm just 15 lol now holiday need a part-time job...how i wish i can do this when i finish my poly...

Brother, you all so cute.

We are serious......

Requirements:

• Candidate must possess at least a GCE A level/College, NiTEC, or Diploma in any field. Universenostudy

• Preferably with at least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Had been in the Car club forum for more than 3 years.

• Has a strong Passion for cars. Love all Super car but cant afford and also can park max 2 car at home only .

• Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold relevant residence status. Pure Singaporean

• Independent with a proactive attitude. Happy to work alone cos eat snake easier

• Must be self motivated, aggressive & independent. If a Gtr are given as Co's car.....

• Ability to challenge and achieve sales goals and able to work under pressure. Will prove to you once being employed.

• Good interpersonal skills and EQ required. Wish all my client are women...18- 60 also no problem.

• Well groom and able to handle high net worth customers. Are uniform from Gucci, Ferragamo or ... ?• Annual income up to $100K. Too little ..... I request a annual income of at least 360K to buy a C63 each year..

• Able to start immediately. Can report to work in half hour time.

I qualified ?

:pray: :pray: :pray: Plsssss..... I need a job to buy me a C63 next year.....

Guest xiaohong

1)C35

2)keltanky

3)sy69u

4)fruitcakepablohoney

5)9339 ( Interested in a position of Sale Manager/ General Manager, is this position avail?)

6) Xiaohong (CEO position can? i can accept COO position too...... :yumyum:)

7)

8)

Guest xiaohong

knn...everybody wants the high post.

Well....you want you can take the Sales Consultant position lor....i am sure they will take you. I don't mind being called a COOLIE too as long as the salary allows me to buy a C63 or RS6......First Automobile, YOU HEAR THAT?

Well....you want you can take the Sales Consultant position lor....i am sure they will take you. I don't mind being called a COOLIE too as long as the salary allows me to buy a C63 or RS6......First Automobile, YOU HEAR THAT?

We are all well helicopter and graduate from UnoStudy of Singapore, sure must have high post with good wages... :yumyum:

I no need high post.. just station behind the counter answer telephone & distribute catalogue.. can get 100k per annum??

If have, tomorrow I submit resignation & join you guys!!