• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C W204 Mod List

keltanky

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest morganoh

Kleeman K-box + Pulley (MBM S$3800)

Header + 300Cell high flow cat (ebay US$1300)

C63 Quad Exhaust + C63 Diffuser (install on AMG bodykit) (MBM S$3500)

Sprint Booster (MBM S$390)

Stainless Steel Air Filter (Man Exhaust S$120)

AMG Rear Boot Spoiler (MBM S$850)

C200 Roof Spoiler (MBM S$750)

Chrome Deco (around front and rear lights and external door handle) (Ebay S$350)

Soundproofing in the car Boot (it really works cos reduce alot of the C63 exhaust sound) (http://www.autosaver.com.sg S$400)

Soundproofing behind & under Rear Pax Seat (a friend did it for me S$250)

The ending dyno results is 213HP & 345Nm Torque at the Engine after all the mods

p.s: I have modify my posting to include where I bought the mods and how much (so as those who are interested can benefit)0

The ending dyno results is 213HP & 345Nm Torque at the Engine after all the mods

end results look delicious!!! :ninja:

but so does the mod price! but :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:!!

Chrome Deco (around front and rear lights and external door handle) (Ebay S$350)

Soundproofing in the car Boot (it really works cos reduce alot of the C63 exhaust sound) (http://www.autosaver.com.sg S$400)

p.s: I have modify my posting to include where I bought the mods and how much (so as those who are interested can benefit)0

Bro you driving a C180?

Mine.....Dont know do this add on consider mod not ?

Tinted window flim- FOC

18" Bling Rim- FOC

Roar Engine Oil- Good will

3M floor mat- $350 ( On the way )

4 Door/ Boot sound proffing- FOC

Few Speaker / Amp- FOC

:yumyum:

Tinted window flim- FOC

18" Bling Rim- FOC

Few Speaker / Amp- FOC

wakoaz.....u the man !

So many things FOC !!!! hahaha...

Tinted window flim- FOC

18" Bling Rim- FOC

Few Speaker / Amp- FOC

anything different from std lor :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :punk1: :thumbsup:

Guest morganoh

Bro, do you have the dyno result before modding?

Dont have.

but was told if Mercedes states the specs of C200 of 185HP and 250Nm torque.

and usually the car we have is around 5 to 10% lower maybe around 166-175HP and 225-238Nm torque.

so I'm quite happy with my results of 213HP and 345Nm torque.

But I was very surprise that even after the K-box + pullery + quad exhaust. I do really feel the power.

Its only after I remove the original header and cat and install the 4-1 header _ 300cell High flow cat than I can feel the torque of the engine.

(was told by Man exhaust and the dyno guy that the original cat is a "Power Killer")

Guest morganoh

Sorry, just want to clarify yr claimed; u mean after mod header and high flow then feel the power? After K-box still don't feel it?

After K-box + pullery can feel the diff

but

After K-box + pullery + header + 300cell high flow cat. can feel a large diff.

Was told the HP and torque is already there even after the K=box+pullery only (cos the k-box is capable of increase HP by 20%)

but its being restricted by the Original cat, as the holes in the original cat is so small that air are not able to pass though easily.

Dont really know how to explain, but hope u understand.

In conclusion, if u do the K-box+pullery, u must spend abit more for the header and high flow cat.

if money is an issue, just do the header and high flow cat 1st. (but thats just my opinion)

Tinted window flim- FOC

18" Bling Rim- FOC

Few Speaker / Amp- FOC

bro, u forgot the bi-zenon headlamps - FOC

morganoh ]

Sorry, just want to clarify yr claimed wrote:

After K-box + pullery can feel the diff

but

After K-box + pullery + header + 300cell high flow cat. can feel a large diff.

Was told the HP and torque is already there even after the K=box+pullery only (cos the k-box is capable of increase HP by 20%)

but its being restricted by the Original cat, as the holes in the original cat is so small that air are not able to pass though easily.

Dont really know how to example, but hope u understand.

In conclusion, if u do the K-box+pullery, u must spend abit more for the header and high flow cat.

if money is an issue, just do the header and high flow cat 1st. (but thats just my opinion)

Hi Bro....wow, yr car very torque..ky after mod. Anyway, thks for the info given and noted yr advice.

Oh ya.....In additional

Tinted window flim- FOC

18" Bling Rim- FOC

Few Speaker / Amp- FOC

Bi-Xenon head light - FOC

Plus.... W204 - FOC ( wedding gift ) hahaaa.....

Hi all... I'm new to conti cars.

I'm thinking of importing my own parts. Where can I go (to install the parts) other than MBM?

Also has anyone tried importing your own parts?

Lastly, why should one vist MBM (or other 'benz' workshop) for mods?

Thanks

Hi all... I'm new to conti cars.

I'm thinking of importing my own parts. Where can I go (to install the parts) other than MBM?

Also has anyone tried importing your own parts?

Lastly, why should one vist MBM (or other 'benz' workshop) for mods?

Thanks

welcome to the forum and welcome to the conti cars world...

there are many workshops ard, some of them like MBM and Juzz for Cars specialize in conti cars.. can go ask around at sin ming..

I believe some of the older generation (and more well built) merc owners do get some of their mod stuff from thailand (i can't remember which part - correct me if i'm wrong), and some of us get it through e-bay.

C&C our sg merc AD, won't install parts that they dun bring in themselves (for their disclaimer and reasons etc) and since they dun work tgt with car tuners like brabus, kleeman, clarsson etc, theres very little "official" locations for us to get our cars modded.

I believe some of the older generation (and more well built) merc owners do get some of their mod stuff from thailand (i can't remember which part - correct me if i'm wrong), and some of us get it through e-bay.

Willy... You saying Kel's old ??? :2guns: :whip2: :death:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much... Cheers

sillywilly ]

Hi all... I' wrote:

welcome to the forum and welcome to the conti cars world...

there are many workshops ard, some of them like MBM and Juzz for Cars specialize in conti cars.. can go ask around at sin ming..

C&C our sg merc AD, won't install parts that they dun bring in themselves (for their disclaimer and reasons etc) and since they dun work tgt with car tuners like brabus, kleeman, clarsson etc, theres very little "official" locations for us to get our cars modded.

• 2 weeks later...