• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

camera on kje

Old-MAN

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The super expensive photoshoot?

I got 2 on MCE on the same day, was on cruise at 90km/h at the 70km/hr bend

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

The super expensive photoshoot?

I got 2 on MCE on the same day, was on cruise at 90km/h at the 70km/hr bend

And you are asking ppl why your driving is out of this world. ... "slap head"

• Like 2

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Speed limit is 70km/h - 80km/h and you set it at 90km/h? How fast can you reach destination with just a few km/h? Set it at 120km/h mah...

I Kena snapped at 80km/h on 70 stretch...just a warning

You're dethpicable. 

MCE most of the road is 80km/h , so i thought was safe to cruise on 90km/h since singapore has a +10km/h tolerance rule. But then.... Shake head....

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Seriously... Edwin...  at this rate..... you should have your license "GANTONG" long long time ago....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

MCE most of the road is 80km/h , so i thought was safe to cruise on 90km/h since singapore has a +10km/h tolerance rule. But then.... Shake head....

yes u are right.. +10km/hr tolerance...

the thing is u are more than that... shake head...

" cruise at 90km/h at the 70km/hr bend"

haha, well i was let off with a warning. I did not know that bend was 70km/h till the letter came. That was the first time i drove on MCE anyway

But that is a 4 point deduction by right. so its a 8 point and $260 if they will to press charge.

there is cameras at the 70km areas so becareful

Ya , usually nowadays I do not rush unless it's on NSHW.

Haven driven more than 100km/h in sg now. Usually within speed limit already.

MCE case was a medical emergency that's why was let off with warning.

Seriously... Edwin...  at this rate..... you should have your license "GANTONG" long long time ago....

Erm let's get this clear. He doesn't have a license to begin with. Haha

His license is taken from US one lah...

No lei I still using SAF licence