• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Charity Car Clean on the July of 20th.

Hi Guys,

I am helping to organize a charity car wash on the 20th of july, location will be at the open air carpark near Mountbatten CC located at No.35, Jalan Satu. Price should be $10 to $15 depending on vehicle size. The cars will be wash by volunteers from the Mountbatten area, we are still working on which charity/charities to adopt. Timing should be from 9am to 1pm and we targeting 80 cars for the charity car wash. More details will be provided once they are firmed up. 

Mods please remove this post if this is not appropriate and my apologizes if i am breaking any forum rules by posting this.  

Thanks again. 

• Like 2

Good to show that SGMerc members also contribute back to society. Do post more details when available like the beneficiaries.

Thread moved to the events folder.

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am helping to organize a charity car wash on the 20th of july, location will be at the open air carpark near Mountbatten CC located at No.35, Jalan Satu. Price should be $10 to $15 depending on vehicle size. The cars will be wash by volunteers from the Mountbatten area, we are still working on which charity/charities to adopt. Timing should be from 9am to 1pm and we targeting 80 cars for the charity car wash. More details will be provided once they are firmed up. 

Mods please remove this post if this is not appropriate and my apologizes if i am breaking any forum rules by posting this.  

Thanks again. 

Hi Bro,

I am keen to be part of this as an individual and a sponsor. Please pm me to discuss.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Thanks for interests shown for the event. Details will be as follow.

When: 20th July 2014 from 9am to 12pm.

Location: Mountbatten Community Club located at No.35 Jalan Satu.

Pricing: will be likely to between the range from $12 to $15 (TBC by end of the month)

Currently we have 40 volunteers from Duman High School and Tanjong Katong Secondary School helping out at the event.

Charity adopted will be the Singapore Association For the Deaf, 100% of proceeds will be donate to the charity. They had been choose as they are based in the Mountabtten SMC area and we believe in giving back to the area. 

Our target is >80 cars.

Looking forward to SGmerc members coming down to the event. I will be getting my hands dirty please support. :)

Rgds

Darren 

Alright, I am in.....and I would like to volunteer a few guys as follows:

Ah Bui, Tiger, Davidafly, Enden12, thaiEdwin, Lawrence, Leonard.......

There you go....10% of your target hit.....

• Like 1

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im quite interested in this event as a sponsor to provide the energy drink- Monster Energy drink during the event if u all want?

I be sending my Monster truck with my brand ambassadors to distribute the drinks for the volunteers n people there , if u ok with it.

drop me a email at [email protected] so I can forward to my other department.

Im quite interested in this event as a sponsor to provide the energy drink- Monster Energy drink during the event if u all want?

I be sending my Monster truck with my brand ambassadors to distribute the drinks for the volunteers n people there , if u ok with it.

drop me a email at [email protected] so I can forward to my other department.

bro can i get back to you , need to check with PA side. 

Alright, I am in.....and I would like to volunteer a few guys as follows:

Ah Bui, Tiger, Davidafly, Enden12, thaiEdwin, Lawrence, Leonard.......

There you go....10% of your target hit.....

All listed confirm? Wanna eat breakfast before the wash?

How about we start a list of those going to attend?

What time you all goibg? I have a ground breaking to attend in the morning.....after that I am ok....

Btw what time is thw event??

Members supporting the charity car wash:

1) Mulderang

2) Chris

3) snsd555

4) markcwq

5) Odessus

6) Berrie

7) whitemerc

8)Old-mAn