• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Happy Birthday to my dear Mercy!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah liow................. tis really super kiasu lei... how come the wishing keeps getting earlier & earlier?

anyway.......................

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

may u get a bf soon......

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

wah liow................. tis really super kiasu lei... how come the wishing keeps getting earlier & earlier?

anyway.......................

may u get a bf soon......

hahahaha.... "may u get a bf soon"... you promoting me is it............. hahaha.. thanks simon! :)

Happy Birthday Mercy!!

:happybday: :happybday:

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Aiyah not promoting u to get a bf soon

I promote u further...

Pls choose a bf from the pool that you now have.... dun keep them waiting....

hahaha

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

:happybday: to dearest menenses...

the year of many firsts...

Remember who wished you first...

Remember who celebrated with you first...

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

21 wishes to our OG Queen...

:rockon:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

Happy Birthday Mercy!!

:happybday: :happybday:

10q so much much kelvin and see you this sunday! happy :)

Guest 2 Mercie 2

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Aiyah not promoting u to get a bf soon

I promote u further...

Pls choose a bf from the pool that you now have.... dun keep them waiting....

hahaha

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

wahahaha. ya! better be quick otherwise i'd be left on the shelf and no more wedding convoy right! hahahaha. thanks david :)

Guest 2 Mercie 2

happy birthday Mercy :happybday: :happybday: happy birthday Mercy :happybday: :happybday: happy birthday Mercy :happybday: :happybday:

thank you so much anthony! glad to join the club and have known you, the funny and cartoon uncle ant! cheers!

Guest 2 Mercie 2

:happybday: to dearest menenses...

the year of many firsts...

Remember who wished you first...

Remember who celebrated with you first...

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

21 wishes to our OG Queen...

:rockon:

hahahaha. fast game sia willandes, you time attack home is it. thank you so much for celebrating my 21st with me guys! no more OG, sepang queen emerging wahahahahahahahahaha. see you soonish!

hahahaha. fast game sia willandes, you time attack home is it. thank you so much for celebrating my 21st with me guys! no more OG, sepang queen emerging wahahahahahahahahaha. see you soonish!

i was trying to chase the silver bullet that was infront of me... sadly no luck ley... disappeared into the distance....

btw, upz u for ur popcorn liao. ;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY 21ST! yes, we were on hand to wish you. Yayyyyyy... :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

:rockon::rockon:

sepang queen? hahaha. >:D :thumbsup: :rockon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

wait, where did you guys see a silver bullet? hahaa. how come I didn't see?

Happy 21st Birthday to my most beautiful daugther ...... Mercy

Best in SGMERC, TCC, Pasir Gudang , Sepang and some say Orchard Gudang.....

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

with Many many many many happy returns

From your first PaPa and MaMa

Guest millionmilebenz

Wow, 21st Birthday! Finally you don't need anyone's permission to do all the things that you're already doing... ;)

The 21st is a very special milestone, Mercy, may you enjoy it thoroughly and take pleasure in knowing that the best is yet to come!

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Happy Birthday to our own Speed Racer Girl!!!

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

Ey willandes? What silver bullet? Don't tell me is a silver r8??????!!!!!!!!! Wahahahaha after you install siren then chase bullet lar. lol. :ninja:

Thank you wilson for the sweet pretty r8 picture present.... lol. my faaaaaaaavourite. yummy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you yun feng. thanks guys for the mudpie. uh, FATTY! :-\ :banghead: :death: :tazzie:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

Happy 21st Birthday to my most beautiful daugther ...... Mercy

Best in SGMERC, TCC, Pasir Gudang , Sepang and some say Orchard Gudang.....

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

with Many many many many happy returns

From your first PaPa and MaMa

hahahaha. thank you so much! my dear papa and mama since the malacca trip! i'll not forget :) wahahahaha so many best, like that i stress. haha. thank you pupz!

Guest 2 Mercie 2

millionmilebenz ]

Wow, 21st Birthday! Finally you don' wrote:

Happy Birthday to our own Speed Racer Girl!!![/size]

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes Yen! and also for being such a nice friend :)