• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Upsizing of rims will void warranty?

Slowpoke

Hi all,

Checked with my se today. Wanted to upsize my stock rims and tyres to 17". Went to website and found the specs for 17" rims and tyres. My se said that I cannot upsize as it will void the warranty on suspension. Also, the CEV my car was entitled to will be affected. I think this is not right. Can anyone here advise if what my se claims is true and how true?

Thanks and hv a good weekend!

I may be slow, but I'll see you in a bit - at the next traffic light.

I've upgraded to 19" staggered and have claimed suspension warranty. Changing and upsizing of rims is one of the most common mods. What's the issue? Noob SE?

• Like 1

I've upgraded to 19" staggered and have claimed suspension warranty. Changing and upsizing of rims is one of the most common mods. What's the issue? Noob SE?

Bro, may I know when did you claim for your suspension warranty?

I may be slow, but I'll see you in a bit - at the next traffic light.

Bro, may I know when did you claim for your suspension warranty?

Chinese New Year this year.

• Like 1