• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Should I change my rims?

Guest k67

Being driving my C180 for a month liao ... Feedback I got is the stock rims look very "uncle"

Should I change? If change, 19" should be better rite?

Any recommendations for changing rims, me thinking taiwan rims will do ... cut cost mah :tongue1:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes if you dont want others call you uncle or asking why you drive your parent car out......

Taiwan Rims are not cheap if it is 19", should be around $2.5k up

Go look for a set of nice used 18"/19" would be a better option if dont wish to spend too much.

you should chnge to new rims.head on down to stamford tyres at lok yang way.My dad just got 19 inch rims for 1.8k for his w203.good thing is they buy in your old rims and tyres.so no messy store rooms.hahaha

you should chnge to new rims.head on down to stamford tyres at lok yang way.My dad just got 19 inch rims for 1.8k for his w203.good thing is they buy in your old rims and tyres.so no messy store rooms.hahaha

1.8k for a set of 4 rims? or include tyres as well?

Change!

Just upgraded mine from 16s to 18s and loving it! :)

:clap: Pls join our month end GTG this Sunday ..... :clap:

My ride in the workshop currently.. ;):D

Dont worry bro....our GTG is this coming Sunday.... See You.

Just changed my rims to 20000000000000000 inchs ............. Yes its true .... :clap:

Cause the rims I like doesnt come in 19, and all the other 19s sucks ................

Looks really great I think, but dont know the FC though :bboyspin:

Just changed my rims to 20000000000000000 inchs ............. Yes its true .... :clap:

Cause the rims I like doesnt come in 19, and all the other 19s sucks ................

Looks really great I think, but dont know the FC though :bboyspin:

wow...should be cool!

Got any picture? :)

9339 ]

Change!

Just upgraded mine from 16s to 18s and loving it! :)

:clap: Pls join our month end GTG this Sunday ..... :clap:

My ride in the workshop currently.. wrote:

Dont worry bro....our GTG is this coming Sunday.... See You.

In the shop for two weeks for a colour makeover! :punk1: