• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Used SLK 200

Guest ultor

• 2 months later...
Guest lazyboy77

got a friend who bought one ard 11plus dep...........hope that helps..........the car market is very soft..........just make an offer........u will be surprised at the amount of discounts u get.....i know because i am looking for a car myself

Guest Quattro

Hi ultor,

If you free visit us as we have one unit SLK 200 Newfacelifted Sport Package for sale.

You will never regret buying a new car and drive for 3 year and sell.

i can be reach at 68661411.

Hi ultor,

If you free visit us as we have one unit SLK 200 Newfacelifted Sport Package for sale.

You will never regret buying a new car and drive for 3 year and sell.

i can be reach at 68661411.

First Choice For Cars :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest redhood

I personally saw the FL n went on to buy preFL. Do ur budget then go to the showroom. Buy what moves you n you will smile every mile. Either way, u might regret later. Just hope that by then, there is a new model u can buy.

Whatever it is, enjoy this moment. Not everyone gets to shop for an SLK in their lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am looking for a SLK as a 2nd car. Not sure if i should be looking at 2nd hand or 1st. What is the price difference between a PI and from C&C ?

It depend on how much would you want spend, if you have plan for a used 1-2 yrs SLK, might also consider a PI's SLK.

Guest deployone

Hi

That the problem. I am hoping to get something around 110K. I think I can only get a 2nd hand one. I am also thinking if I should "top-up" a little more to get a new one. Any advise if I should be looking for SLK 200 or SLK 280 ?

Which PI company should I look at ?

• 2 months later...
Guest bhlimoo

The price advertised by C&C is very attractive. Their problem is still the trade-in price. I asked them for my trade-in price for my Audi TT, they quoted me some ridiculous dirt price! At that price, the dealer can sell and make at least $20k profit! :(