• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Heard of these brands of rims?

Slowpoke

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Because that time I buy don't have the colour yet~

been driving the car for a week or so...no power but i enjoy the ride... but the huper optik film was lousy.. i mean workmanship...

I may be slow, but I'll see you in a bit - at the next traffic light.

been driving the car for a week or so...no power but i enjoy the ride... but the huper optik film was lousy.. i mean workmanship...

Yea dam poor workmanship, I considerer to change it to better one.. I still thinking to change brabus exhaust 

Yea dam poor workmanship, I considerer to change it to better one.. I still thinking to change brabus exhaust

Went to c n c to get them redo the film... Was quite satisfied with the film... When I reached home, to my horror, I saw scratches on the rubber lining where the window is. Damn pissed. Anyone knows how to remove these scratches in the rubber lining or to make it less obvious?

How much is the brabus exhaust? Single or twin? Thought of getting the merc calipers and twin exhaust. Just like the sport package. Oh one more thing the brake dust is an issue. Just too much. Every few days it will start to stain the rims.

How much is the brabus exhaust? Single or twin? Thought of getting the merc calipers and twin exhaust. Just like the sport package. Oh one more thing the brake dust is an issue. Just too much. Every few days it will start to stain the rims.

Twin exhaust but need to equip the bodykit back spoiler and cost me 3.9k already.. But the exhaust quite cool and expensive .. I going change it soon!! and next year is rims

that why change to black rims is the best~

Twin exhaust but need to equip the bodykit back spoiler and cost me 3.9k already.. But the exhaust quite cool and expensive .. I going change it soon!! and next year is rims

that why change to black rims is the best~

You mean exhaust plus rear bumper bodykit plus labour and spray cost $3800?

Got ready pics to show? What rims you changing.

My car colour cannot take black rims.. I'm looking for chrome rims.

You mean exhaust plus rear bumper bodykit plus labour and spray cost $3900.

correction

You mean exhaust plus rear bumper bodykit plus labour and spray cost $3800?

I still haven install yet still pushing the price down.. AMG rims like A45

I still haven install yet still pushing the price down.. AMG rims like A45

oh ya. thanks.

is there a website showing the rear bodykit and exhaust?

Btw, are you aware of the circulation button for the air conditioning. Everytime when i start the car, i will need to press it once to turn on the circulation mode - cabin air will be circulated. However, it will be switched off automatically and outside air (exhaust from the front car will enter the cabin). C n C explained that this is normal. Not sure if this is also the same prob for you. Can advise?

oh ya. thanks.

Btw, are you aware of the circulation button for the air conditioning. Everytime when i start the car, i will need to press it once to turn on the circulation mode - cabin air will be circulated. However, it will be switched off automatically and outside air (exhaust from the front car will enter the cabin). C n C explained that this is normal. Not sure if this is also the same prob for you. Can advise?

Hi this is normal as its a safety issue by the German makers.

Hi this is normal as its a safety issue by the German makers.

Thanks keith. Jap cars dont have this issue. Was driving for 10 mins, it switched off by itself. How this function works?

oh ya. thanks.

post-4132-0-18137000-1396943979_thumb.jpg

I always start my car and i turn off ECO, Parking sensor, on the circulation mode. when i off of my engine then will switch off.. Like starting a tuner car haha driving like plane hehe~ 

attachicon.gifimg60430363.jpg

I always start my car and i turn off ECO, Parking sensor, on the circulation mode. when i off of my engine then will switch off.. Like starting a tuner car haha driving like plane hehe~ 

nice exhaust! cant wait to see photos of your car. The brabus rims also quite chio but too many spokes.

nice exhaust! cant wait to see photos of your car. The brabus rims also quite chio but too many spokes.

The body need to wait for 2-4 week the shipping will come but I haven book yet, Due to the price not so good n quite exp.. still nego-ing

The body need to wait for 2-4 week the shipping will come but I haven book yet, Due to the price not so good n quite exp.. still nego-ing

Bodykit comes with the exhaust? Can nego lah. I thought of changing the brake caliper and disc to the sports version.

I wanted to change the bumper with exhaust will do. If change brake caliper and disc will void the warranty. . That why after 3 year then change it..

change exhaust also void warranty?

I not sure, but Brabus got warranty also~ so the car will be warranty by CnC and Brabus maybe?? hahaXD

Haha i think C n C warranty will be voided. But I dont think this is an issue.

Haha i think C n C warranty will be voided. But I dont think this is an issue.

That why I still thinking.. if void warranty. I dont want to do it. If no void I still can consider. . Because I scare my gear box n engine faulty. My current car like go up slope the engine like loss power..

went back to C&C to get the window film repasted. Damn, still got dirt and bubbles. Will be going down 5th time to redo. Also they have scratched all my doors' rubber seal. Will get them to replace them all. The hyper optik's workmanship is lousy too max. I go outside do also dont have such probs.

C&C should consider changing to others if they are serious in getting more customers.

went back to C&C to get the window film repasted. Damn, still got dirt and bubbles. Will be going down 5th time to redo. Also they have scratched all my doors' rubber seal. Will get them to replace them all. The hyper optik's workmanship is lousy too max. I go outside do also dont have such probs.

C&C should consider changing to others if they are serious in getting more customers.

Yea, That why I don't back waste my time.. instead of going back I spend a few hundred buck and find absolute tintz. Nice price, good handwork plus quite fast for a guy doing ~